Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

05 Dual Yacht Club Trailer - Black, Silver rims. Storage Box, Spare, Bearing Buddies

05 Dual Yacht Club Trailer - Black, Silver rims. Storage Box, Spare, Bearing Buddies

$900

or trade for single nice trailer with cash

S. Ohio Location

+1
    Very interested..... I have an 05 single shorlander trailer... Its black with dark silver wheels an everything is in great condition... I bought the trailer brand new in mid-summer 05. After that summer I sold the ski that sat on it an never used it again till this summer when I bought another ski... The trailer has been in my garage an not left outside or anything so it looks really nice still an the tires have quite a bit of life left on them since in all reality they've only been used for about 8 months at best... If you'd like to do some trading plus me give you some cash let me know an i'll post up some pics.... I'd also lke to see some pics of your double as well...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0615 (Medium).JPG 
Views:	87 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	210301Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0616.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	136.0 KB 
ID:	210302Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0613.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	127.2 KB 
ID:	210303Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0614 (Medium).JPG 
Views:	58 
Size:	85.2 KB 
ID:	210304Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0625.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	109.6 KB 
ID:	210305Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0612 (Medium).JPG 
Views:	63 
Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	210306
    Quote Originally Posted by SJ-(KY) View Post
    Very interested..... I have an 05 single shorlander trailer... Its black with dark silver wheels an everything is in great condition... I bought the trailer brand new in mid-summer 05. After that summer I sold the ski that sat on it an never used it again till this summer when I bought another ski... The trailer has been in my garage an not left outside or anything so it looks really nice still an the tires have quite a bit of life left on them since in all reality they've only been used for about 8 months at best... If you'd like to do some trading plus me give you some cash let me know an i'll post up some pics.... I'd also lke to see some pics of your double as well...

Here are some pictures, sorry I dont have any without skis on it. I only have the black and silver ski at this time.
    Where are you located? Im interested.

+1
    Im in Eastern ky about 1hr 30min from huntington,WV... Looks like a real nice trailer an id definatly like to do some trading with me giving you some cash... Im actually off for the day so I'll go out an take some pictures an post them up in a bit... my Ultra is on my trailer as well but ill try an get some good pics for you so u can tell a little about it...

Im in Eastern ky about 1hr 30min from huntington,WV... Looks like a real nice trailer an id definatly like to do some trading with me giving you some cash... Im actually off for the day so I'll go out an take some pictures an post them up in a bit... my Ultra is on my trailer as well but ill try an get some good pics for you so u can tell a little about it...

OK shoot me the pictures! I'm off work this Wednesday (18th) after that I ahve to be out of town for a few days.
    We could possibly meet somewhere on the Ohio River??? Maybe?

Jon

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jekvall View Post
    OK shoot me the pictures! I'm off work this Wednesday (18th) after that I ahve to be out of town for a few days.
    We could possibly meet somewhere on the Ohio River??? Maybe?

Jon
    Hey Jon im having issues posting pics... Do u have an Email I can send them to you?

Hey Jon im having issues posting pics... Do u have an Email I can send them to you?

Is sent you a PM with my email.

Also what weight is your trailer rated for? Will it hold a Seadoo GTX Ltd ok?
    Model #?

Jon

+1
    Yeah it should be fine to hold a GTX... Theres still around 8-9 inches left on the running boards when my Ultra150 sits on there an thats if u dont wanna move the front arm up to make more room.... I just emailed u pics..If u need anything specific as far as pics go I can zoom in an take more just let me know... I think the Model # is PWC 1000/L... It says on the sticker if your running 60psi n the tires it'll hold 1200LBS.. If you have 35psi in the tires it'll hold 1000LBS.. Oh an btw its a 2004 that I bought new in 2005... You can call me at 606-625-0990 if you wanna work out details..
    Stephen Jessie

Pictures havent shown up yet still checking... Jon

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information