Thread: 80mph

+1

80mph

i currently have an 09 fzr full stage 1 riva kit, c-1 wheel, powershot, foam inserts removed,riva ride plate,riva intake grate, solas 14/23ish prop, soon to have powercooler installed, how realisic is 80mph gonna be attained or what i really mean is how much more money do i have to spend, also would like to keep stock rev limit very much, dont want to mess with the ecu thanks skzzot in tampa fl ps currently speed is 73 mph gps reading in 90 degree heat and 85 degree watertemp fresh water only... all work done by jims performance in palm harbour fl this is worse than crack if my wife ,ie my boss finds out shes gonna be very upset why we have no groceries but a fast ski

THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by skizzott View Post
    i currently have an 09 fzr full stage 1 riva kit, c-1 wheel, powershot, foam inserts removed,riva ride plate,riva intake grate, solas 14/23ish prop, soon to have powercooler installed, how realisic is 80mph gonna be attained or what i really mean is how much more money do i have to spend, also would like to keep stock rev limit very much, dont want to mess with the ecu thanks skzzot in tampa fl ps currently speed is 73 mph gps reading in 90 degree heat and 85 degree watertemp fresh water only... all work done by jims performance in palm harbour fl this is worse than crack if my wife ,ie my boss finds out shes gonna be very upset why we have no groceries but a fast ski
    You bought the riva intercooler already all you will need is a R2 reflash and a B1 wheel and you will be there.
    You are not going to be able to get 80 in this heat with the stock limiter.

+1
    The best I could get with a grate, vx plate, power cooler, Riva Engince Cooling Kit, C3 & R2 was 77GPS in the heat. An E1 and RRFPR pushed me to 83 GPS.

Thread Information