08-19-2010, 06:08 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
first run success but still with questions.
Hi, if you want to know what happened you can read this post first.
I have a few questions after I run my SL 780 first time in water after rebuilt.
1) My WOT rpm is arround 6450 does it mean it is adjusted right? just want to be sure that I don't touch it any more.
2) the idle is still a little off. I can't start the engine just by pulling the choke and the start button. I have to press the start button and then give it a little gas, get the engine started then hold the gas (just a little) for like 2-5 seconds and then let go. then it will stall at idle at arround 1400-1500 rpm. do i need to adjust it back down to 1200-1300?
3) I ride it for about 45min all together, I would like to check the piston wash. when i look into the spark plug holes, there is no carbon built up. just look a little "oily" and with a bit of tiny black spot on the piston. my question is how long does it take for the piston wash to built up for me to check?
4) is there a way to test the blige pump?
5) alot of white smooke come out of the exhaul, is it normally?
08-19-2010, 10:01 PM #2
- Join Date
- Oct 2006
- Cleveland OH
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By apactorpedo in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 29Last Post: 08-27-2007, 11:55 AM
By lafjax in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 13Last Post: 08-17-2007, 08:13 PM
By SantaCruz163 in forum Polaris Open DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-16-2007, 12:10 AM
By Noslo5.0 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2007, 08:44 PM
By '02GPRider in forum Open DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2006, 02:51 PM