Just got the word and we are a go so all Region 1, 2 and any other racers that wish to attend I will have the details shortly.

Here's the preliminary info:

We will be racing Crown Point (where the drag boats were previously) and it will be totally for PWC Closed Course racing. Friday, Saturday and Sunday Sept. 17, 18 & 19th.

It will be mandatory pre-registration due two weeks prior to the event. If we don't have enough entries I will be forced to cancel this event and most likely we won't be asked back so I will be posting the entry form and racer info (location, directions, discount room rates, etc.) shortly. To put this together in such a short window is asking alot but if you, the racing community help make it happen we will be in for years to come and this is one of the most prestigous events to be a part of with the largest spectator count in the nation!

Sponsors: Since word just came down this morning I am now working on assembling a staff, logistics, etc. I am looking for sponsors to become part of this event so please help spread the word and please contact me or have the sponsors contact me to discuss involvement (310) 318-4012 or rpmracingent@yahoo.com

Last, I will need an accurate motorhome count from the racers. So if you need a motorhome spot for this event please contact me asap at rpmracingent@yahoo.com or (310) 318-4012.

Thank you for your patience!!!

Let's get ready to go racing!!!!

Ross Wallach, RPM RACING ENT.