what pitch should i get

i have a gp1200r with a 13/19 prop.. my only performance mods are r&d grate, riva fa's, and a dplate.. i usually turn about 7060rpms on average on flat water which i rarely get sometimes 50-60 more rpms if the weather is a little better.. i was wondering if im fine there or would it hurt to get it repitched to gain about 150-200rpms

what's your speed at 7060rpm? Are you looking for topspeed? Give us some more details and what you're looking to achieve and everyone reading can give you better input. A 13/19 is most people's first step up over the stock prop, I'd probably stay with the 13/19. You can always open up the cowl vents, maybe add some vents in the seat, index and side-gap your plugs. That alone could net you about 50 more rpm for very little money. In my opinion, no need for a repitch here.

ive already got all my vents open, already side gapped and index my plugs, my cars have been rebuilt and re jetted, chokes removed, acc pump removed, etc.. im running 64-65mph not looking for more speed just a little higher rpm to be at a little safer rpm, so i dont have to worry about to much of a load and detonating

Quote Originally Posted by USCME View Post
    what's your speed at 7060rpm? Are you looking for topspeed? Give us some more details and what you're looking to achieve and everyone reading can give you better input. A 13/19 is most people's first step up over the stock prop, I'd probably stay with the 13/19. You can always open up the cowl vents, maybe add some vents in the seat, index and side-gap your plugs. That alone could net you about 50 more rpm for very little money. In my opinion, no need for a repitch here.

depitch your trailing edge 1mm... and see where your at...

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    depitch your trailing edge 1mm... and see where your at...

Thread Information