2000 custom xp limited for sale and the site wont let me post it in the class. sec.

2000 seadoo xp limited that's custom painted burnt Orange and has a new motor straight from brp seadoo its not a rebuilt one it all new and only has 21 hours on it...the ski runs awesome but I need to sell it I would to get 2700 out of it but I'm open to offers it also has a hydroturff seat and mats o

you have to have 50+ posts to post in the classifides

flyin' the friendly skies airbornexp's Avatar
    Mahomet, Il. USA
    just to add to your post....they have to be CONTRIBUTORY post. meaning you cant just post things like "nice" or "cool" participate in some discussions and you will have 50 in no time.

Really looking at buying a 95 720 xp. I have spoken to the guy selling it and he wants $600. It is in need of a spark plug boot and the dongle "lanyard" switch is broken. I am wondering if this is still a good deal. This would be my first ski I would own and it is for a young growing family, but I am mechanically inclined and have family that is very inclined. What is your take? It was running earlier this year.

Fairfield, CT
    You really never know. I bought my 99 xpl for $800, after browsing ebay and gathering the required parts I was into it for an additional 350 plus some hours of sweat. Ski ran superb till my hull cracked (previous owners repair failed) and things just got worse from there. Currently I'm at the $2400 mark including some upgrades and many hours of sweat. In contrast, I paid 1,200 for my truck, changed some parts for another $600 and have put 8,000 problem free miles and everyone I know wants to buy it. So you really really really never know.

I think the determining factor for you is the condition and maintenance history of the ski and of course the hours.

Thread Information