West Palm Riders

Hey Guys
    Does anyone around here ride in Westplam beach area? During the winter I am down there on the weekends for work. I am debating driving my ski down and keeping it there for the winter in storage and ride on Saturdays. Do any of you die hard guys ride Jan.-April? Also are any of you guys reading this the ones who ride in the small lake next to the Palm beah airport Hilton? I see a couple of Rxp's and 1300s in their from time to time bouy racing each other. Would love to get in touch with you guys to ride with if you may be around that time of year. I am from Ny so 60 degrees will be plenty warm for me that time of year.
    thanks in advance

Port St. Lucie, FL
    We usually ride boyoys at the lake by the airport on sundays. I also ride from Jupiter down to P-nut island, and Stuart to Jensen beach. Year round is no problem, I have a wet suit if needed . Just say the word, and we can meet up with you sometime.

Thnx Jay I appreciate it. I will send you a PM when I figure out when I am going to bring it down. I like the lake idea, especially that I can flush the salt out right after a good ride. do you know of any storage facilities around the area in a safe neighborhood that i can store this thing?

West Palm Beach Florida
    Yes I ride all winter in the West Palm area. Some nice riding down here.

Jupiter, FL
    My friends and I ride our slow skis around Jupiter, launch from Bert Reynolds Park... I think we've ridden in December before.. don't remember...

We usually hop around the Loxahatchee river for a few minutes then uturn back out towards the inlet to jump waves.

As a matter of fact we should be out on the water tomorrow. If you see my XP800 next to a 95 XP720 just holla!

Thread Information