Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Tony's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,760
    +1
    38

    The Pro hit 65 MPH on RADAR today!!!....

    ...only problem is I was in a 45 mph zone at the time! Oh and then there was the expired license plates ...oh and the expired inspection sticker ...let's not forget the missing hitch pin. ALL this pales in comparison to the OFA! What's an OFA you ask? I know I did. OFA is Order For Arrest Turns out I didn't pay off a fishing ticket from 1987 and I have a warrant over my head.

    Sooooo...how did all this turn out???? Believe it or not I got a ticket for the inspection sticker, a verbal warning on the tags and speeding, and he told me to go handle the warrant my self....he wasn't going to arrest me for a 23 year old fishing ticket.

    Hmmm...I wonder if it's because I was straight forward with him, showed him the respect he deserved, and put a towel on his seat because I was wet.

    Either way I'm off to buy a lottery ticket now!!


  2. #2
    ujustlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Howell Michigan
    Posts
    1,597
    +1
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    ...only problem is I was in a 45 mph zone at the time! Oh and then there was the expired license plates ...oh and the expired inspection sticker ...let's not forget the missing hitch pin. ALL this pales in comparison to the OFA! What's an OFA you ask? I know I did. OFA is Order For Arrest Turns out I didn't pay off a fishing ticket from 1987 and I have a warrant over my head.

    Sooooo...how did all this turn out???? Believe it or not I got a ticket for the inspection sticker, a verbal warning on the tags and speeding, and he told me to go handle the warrant my self....he wasn't going to arrest me for a 23 year old fishing ticket.

    Hmmm...I wonder if it's because I was straight forward with him, showed him the respect he deserved, and put a towel on his seat because I was wet.

    Either way I'm off to buy a lottery ticket now!!
    Nice!!!!!!!!!

  3. #3
    ujustlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Howell Michigan
    Posts
    1,597
    +1
    6
    Other than a no wake zone, i have never heard of a speed limit on the water

  4. #4
    ujustlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Howell Michigan
    Posts
    1,597
    +1
    6
    Just re read the post again, i get it now. Nevermind me lol

  5. #5
    Moderator beerdart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    25,929
    +1
    1,407

  6. #6
    ryandi2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    conesus ny!
    Posts
    2,092
    +1
    19
    nice! lol i would buy a few lotto tickets

  7. #7
    thester71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    central ma.
    Posts
    1,698
    Did you make it to the water?How is she running?

  8. #8
    Tony's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,760
    +1
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by thester71 View Post
    Did you make it to the water?How is she running?
    Running nice! 7820-7860 rpm...didn't have GPS with me today.First time out in over a month.....I've had my mind on something else lately..

    You still need those coils...I never got a shipping addy from you.

  9. #9
    thester71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    central ma.
    Posts
    1,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Running nice! 7820-7860 rpm...didn't have GPS with me today.First time out in over a month.....I've had my mind on something else lately..

    You still need those coils...I never got a shipping addy from you.
    Thanks, but I ordered a new coil and wires, I'm glad to hear you got lucky lol

  10. #10
    rlharrison60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Orange, Texas
    Posts
    1,091
    +1
    1
    Thinking about that my inspection went out last month. guess I should get that taken care of.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Trying To Hit 90 mph On My RXP X 260 Suggestions
    By pedro15 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 12-11-2015, 11:07 PM
  2. 1999 gp1200 need the pros to chime in on this problem i am having
    By junny in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 02:25 PM
  3. Ejected at 65 Mph on the Sho today!
    By dso8950 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 10:47 AM
  4. Who won the Pro 1200 in FL on Ebay?
    By seaobin in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-25-2009, 03:48 PM
  5. ski won't hit 65 mph anymore?
    By sonic77 in forum Honda How To & FAQs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 06:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •