Delray Beach, Florida

race prepped seadoo GTI of TEam Mean Racing for sale

Here is a list of what is with it.

- 2006 GTI Hull
    - Hull has pump tunnel mods: wider, and the inner walls are stepped out
    - has a 215 pump shoe in it that is machined out for the 162mm Scat pump
    - 215 Worx intake grate with the shovel welded and machined to match the wider tunnel
    - Riva 215 ride plate with center channel filled shimmed and trued for best handling
    - stock gti steering with UMI bars
    - SE throttle lever
    - custom water proof switch holders for start stop, antilag, and boost overtake
    - odi grips
    - all trim is included, IE: hood, pod, upper trim cover, carbon fiber hatch cover with camloc fasteners, bondline trim, jettrim splash guard
    - air over electric custom trim tabs in stainless steel. includes: mini compressed air bottle with brackets installed, electric solenoid, all plumbing,
    very custom air actuator, crossbar linkage, and adjustable range tabs. Extremely reliable system
    - fuel system is completely intact. It even has the factory connections that will clip right onto a factory fuel rail.
    - fuel tank in installed
    - there is a custom made fuel baffle with billet adapter to -8an plumbing
    - external Bosch motorsport fuel pump with custom inlet billet inlet screen filter
    - all plumbing is there ready to use
    - has a custom rxtx drive shaft machined to 26mm, and machined for a thru hull bearing
    - includes the RAD4 racing thru hull bearing (which has performed flawlessly if greased every ride)
    - Scat Trak 162mm 14 vane setback pump. Includes custom Team Mean auto drop, custom fitment of lengthened XPL steer nozzle,
    Scat 15/20 impeller which has been tuned to work with our motor package, with 83mm ring, also has a very custom merge cone on the bearing carrier
    it is also rebuilt with only genuine SKF bearings, and the bearing carrier is blueprinted for clearance.
    (Scat pumps are notorious for killing bearings, I figured out how to make them last)
    - Motor mounts are installed, front mount is custom and unbreakable
    - steering and throttle cables are installed
    - all of the boost pipes are installed but NO INTERCOOLER is included
    - all turbo charger turbine exit waterjacketed SS plumbing including exhaust thruhull fitting is there, it is all on V-bands and will bolt strait to a
    TiAL Sport GT-28 or GT-30 turbine HSG, but NO TURBOCHARGER is included. NO J-PIPE is included.
    - bits and pieces of the wiring harness are there, the trim wiring is there, the fuel pump wiring is there, the voltage regulator, starter solenoid is there,
    the racing GEL battery and battery cables are there, the jump pack connections are there, the handle bar buttons are all wired but need to be connected
    to a main harness, etc...

What is missing

- turbocharger
    - j-pipe with welded on v-band
    - intercooler
    - wastegate
    - no seat (but a stock seat could be available if the price was right) the one I have is the brand new one 200$ will take it. (see photos)
    - no engine (intake manifold to exhaust manifold)
    - no wire harness, no ECU

The Scat Pump is not pictured as it is at my warehouse, but it is included.

I have an intercooler that was originally in the boat, and it will connect to all of the plumbing that is there with Adel Wiggins clamps, I would let it go for a an aditional price, I also have
    a spare GT-28 with Tial Turbine, bov and tial wastegate and the proper wiggins fittings already installed, it has all of the inlet and outlet fittings with all of the quick disconnects installed. if you had this turbo
    and intercooler, you would only have to modify a J-pipe to have the complete turbo system. I would ask and additional 1500$ for these parts including the necessary wiggins clamps.
    the gt-28 was our short course setup. For Worlds we run a gt-30, but they are 100% interchangable.

I am sure I am leaving out details, ask questions if you have any.

This boat went 82mph with our engine setup in it at 26psi boost in Closed course trim.

BTW, this boat can be seen in about 100 videos on youtube if you goto my channel "louis914"

I may be interested in breaking it down slightly, but not much. If it does not sell pretty much as is, I will put the engine back in it after World FInals and use it as a practice boat.

Thanks for looking
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4312.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	138.1 KB 
ID:	211314   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4314.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	120.3 KB 
ID:	211315   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4315.jpg 
Views:	272 
Size:	116.2 KB 
ID:	211316   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4316.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	136.0 KB 
ID:	211317   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4317.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	116.2 KB 
ID:	211318   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4318.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	113.0 KB 
ID:	211319  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4319.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	107.3 KB 
ID:	211320   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4322.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	120.0 KB 
ID:	211321  

Delray Beach, Florida
    I would sell it without the pump, if someone wanted to make an offer..

Turbo Doo's from Down Under one1one's Avatar
    Gold Coast, Australia
    This hull & driveline combo (well one the same) was used to win Pro R/A Open at Kings Cup in 2007.

Anyone with a good running RXP who wants an awesome CC ski could do a lot worse than buying this.

Quote Originally Posted by one1one View Post
    This hull & driveline combo (well one the same) was used to win Pro R/A Open at Kings Cup in 2007.

Anyone with a good running RXP who wants an awesome CC ski could do a lot worse than buying this.
    is it faster then ur gti?

Thread Information