Thread: Large XLT's/GPR's Package deal.
08-23-2010, 12:26 AM #1
Large XLT's/GPR's Package deal.
I have an invetory im looking to move. Im moving in about a months time. I was loading up on projects for this winter and will not have the room to take with me. Also the wife (AKA Boss) is getting a little unpatient. Im listing them as a parts package deal.Nothing moves I'll try ebay then just part them out Heres what I have
(3) 2005 xlt1200's complete not running. Not sure why didnt tear apart. They either have locked cylinder or cranks. They need seat covers and slip mats. They have dock scuffs and fronts are cracked on top were yammi's hit the docks. Average 125 to 240 hrs. have d-plates and chips. Titles are out of state and in process of getting them.Hulls are rough.Can be cleaned up.$1,000 each
(2) 2005 xlt1200's torn apart but are complete. I rebuilt motors with pro-x pistons and wave eater clips and couplers. Rebuilt carbs. Each have new hydro turf seat covers and slip mats. Hulls also have scuffs and dock bruises. Have titles for these.I will sell asis Not put back together.$1,500 each(1) SOLD
(1) 2005 xlt1200 some stuff mising, Minor parts. Neeeds new seat cover. Top end is locked up, No pump No title yet as well $500
(1) 2000 gp1200r Motor had bad cylinder. Torn apart but havent rebuilt and reinstalled yet. Very clean ski. Has a M-line seat cover and hydro turf mats D-plate and chip.Have title for this one. Carbs need to be put back together.$1,200 asis $2000 runningSALE PENDING
(1) 2000 gp1200r hull bare with hood,fairings,steering. Eye hook in front broken off.Grab handle sold No title.$150.00
(1) 2000 xl1200 Very clean complete ski minus pump,motor and electronics. Have title.$800 with pump
(1) xl800/1200 bare hull only tank. No title FREE
(1) 2000 Kawasaki zxi1100 triple cylinder. Not running apears to be locked. Had water sitting in it for few years. Steering cable and trim cable are siezed. No title All there.$300
(1) 1994 Waverunner3 complete and running with papers. Neeed TLC.200SOLD
*single trailers all reg as home built*
1 2004 shorelandr white $400
1 1999 galvanized sea lion $300
1 2005 majic tilt galvanized $400
1 unknown brand galvanized $200
Have two t/w cranks $150 a piece+ ship
6 new oem mikuni carb rebuild kits Make offer
2 sets of new wave eaters clips and couplers
2 new oil block off plates
giant container of yammi bolts
Spare set of xlt seats that need recover $50 + shipping
I really not sure what to ask. I was thinking $10,000 is fare. Thiers a lot of parts there LOTS also thiers a nice profit there if they are rebuilt.
I am open to offers as well as a trade for a ski. I would like to have a second ski to have on my double trailer. Looking for a fzr,fzs or Sho with some hours on it.But im interested in hearing deals involving any ski's as long as 4 stroke and running. Please contact me anybody interested. Thanks GPRFRANK
*some pics for now*Orange seat gpr is minus motor pump elecronics and grab handle The other gpr is complete but torn down do to bad cylinder
Last edited by GPRFrank; 08-25-2010 at 09:43 AM.
08-23-2010, 12:31 AM #2
If I only had $10K and a big rig.....
08-23-2010, 12:32 AM #3
Pics will be posted tomorrow, here are 2 I have as of now.This is a cleaner one of them. paint is peeling though. It was a fast paint job. Others still have decals and need a major compound job And seat covers are weatherd and look bad..... Also Like I said open to offers or deals to move these.
08-23-2010, 12:36 AM #4
08-23-2010, 12:55 AM #5
Well, when it come time to part stuff out, I will probably buy some of it.
08-23-2010, 05:58 AM #6
I had no clue you were such a pack rat....and I thought my basement was getting crowded. Your Boss sounds like mine....there comes a time when it becomes an obsession not a hobby she says....
08-23-2010, 08:28 AM #7
dear god you have allot of jetskis sitting around. time to rake money in
08-23-2010, 11:04 AM #8
So what is the boss letting you keep?
08-23-2010, 11:55 AM #9
Get to keep
08-23-2010, 06:03 PM #10
ok I have had a ton of PM's about seperating ski's. I will post seperate prices tonight
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By emcewin in forum Yamaha ClassifiedsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-08-2008, 10:37 AM
By tjcin in forum Kawasaki ClassifiedsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-28-2008, 04:17 PM
By Mr Bill in forum Yamaha Open DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 12-04-2006, 03:54 AM
By WATER WOODY in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 22Last Post: 05-24-2006, 12:55 AM
By 1 FAST VE in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2005, 10:19 PM