Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Anyone in Daytona?

just seeing who's down in that area? i will be moving down there for school sometime in October! i will be going to wyotech!! and i know no one lol! never lived anywhere but upstate Ny.

im also wondering if anyone knows what apartment complexes are good and affordable..(they don't need to be right next to the school... but with in a easy drive..) and what they have for decent storage facility's. ( i want to bring a ski down). i have been reading up on some apartment complexes but if any one has recommendations on anything. housing...storage..etc feel free to let me know

+1
    any one in the florida area? lol i know there are some pretty damn fast skis down there lol!

Quote Originally Posted by ryandi2 View Post
    any one in the florida area? lol i know there are some pretty damn fast skis down there lol!
    Let me be the first to say welcome to Florida bro. The area that your school is located at is off I-95 in the Ormond Beach area, I know 'cause I'm a biker and hang out at Destination Daytona for the bike events and your school is located right next to it. I would suggest you look into moving around the area of Ormond or Palm Coast as Daytona could be a tad expensive. For riding you'll have the Intracoastal and Ocean in Daytona, Tomoka State Park River and the Saint Johns River off Sanforth on I-4 going to Orlando not to far a drive from your school. Good luck. We have a fairly good crowd were we are at but were up in Jacksonville. Maybe some of the other guys will chime in, just give it some time as there are a ton of good peeps in this forum from Florida and we often ride together. The Southeast bs thread has a bunch of them.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
    Let me be the first to say welcome to Florida bro. The area that your school is located at is off I-95 in the Ormond Beach area, I know 'cause I'm a biker and hang out at Destination Daytona for the bike events and your school is located right next to it. I would suggest you look into moving around the area of Ormond or Palm Coast as Daytona could be a tad expensive. For riding you'll have the Intracoastal and Ocean in Daytona, Tomoka State Park River and the Saint Johns River off Sanforth on I-4 going to Orlando not to far a drive from your school. Good luck. We have a fairly good crowd were we are at but were up in Jacksonville. Maybe some of the other guys will chime in, just give it some time as there are a ton of good peeps in this forum from Florida and we often ride together. The Southeast bs thread has a bunch of them.
    hey thanks blue!! im really looking forward to moving down there! and meeting new people! so far ive been looking into the list of places the school gave me.. and looking into other options as well.. as for skiing im still looking to a storage place for my ski but look forward to meeting up with some florida Gh'ers! and from the looks of it ill be about 1h 30m from jacksonville.. shoot ive driven to Chicago to go ride lol. you guys would have to put up with my slowaris though lol!

thanks again for the welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by ryandi2 View Post
    hey thanks blue!! im really looking forward to moving down there! and meeting new people! so far ive been looking into the list of places the school gave me.. and looking into other options as well.. as for skiing im still looking to a storage place for my ski but look forward to meeting up with some florida Gh'ers! and from the looks of it ill be about 1h 30m from jacksonville.. shoot ive driven to Chicago to go ride lol. you guys would have to put up with my slowaris though lol!

thanks again for the welcome!
    We would be more than happy to show you around Jacksonville bud. We dont descriminate for the type of ski that you ride on, matter of fact we encourage the diversity.

+1
    thats great to hear! im looking forward to coming down! and ya know some ones gotta keep the polaris alive! lol.

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    where is jp1300r when you need him..... he and i rode up from granada to palm coast and back one day when i was down there.... fun ride......

+1
    sounds like a sweet ride.. im looking forward to some long rides.. just need to strap some tanks on the ski! lol. im really hoping i can work out a spot for my ski.. i might go down with out it in october and bring it back with me when i go back for break!

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    thats what i did when i went to school in west palm beach..... i did a term down there and then brought my ski's down at christmas break....

+1
    hey guys,

just got back from a trip down there to find a apartment! i got one pretty damn close to the beach..and even closer to the race way..

im still looking storage for my ski but not sure if this is going to happen for awhile!

see ya guys down there!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information