Thread: R.I.P Zenn

This is my place of Zenn smohammed's Avatar
    +1

R.I.P Zenn

It has made one year on this exact date since he has gone.. Some of you may have seen him or talked to him.. Zenn (Brandon) was only 14 years old till he passed away from a struggling battle with leukemia.. He was the most intelligent young guy you could have come across. His love for this sport was something that can't be explained.. If he wasn't on the water with his skis, he was right here on GH.. We had our 1st rides together on a ski with our parents on a vacation, he was only 6 an i was 10.. after that we got our 1st skis.. two pairs of GTXs... we had lots of memories on them.. His last ride with me was beautiful.. After being threated for the cancer with kemo in June around there,he was schedule to be a healthy teenager in January.. In July he jumped back on his ski.. Even though he was weak, the smile on his face was just priceless.. during those rides i stayed right by his side an we just cruised around all day long... On August 15th 2009, he rode the hardest ever since he got sick.. he jumped his ski and really showed the true warrior he was on the water.. With his S3 Rxp he ripped the water up that day.. he was an still is the fastest ski in the waters of this country.. 11 days after that run he passed away.. The leukemia had came back.. He was the best friend ever to me.. we were brothers to each other.. He loved this sport... This is his place of Zenn..

R.I.P Brandon
    1996 - 2009

+1
    God Bless!

May he rest in peace, God Bless

+1
    God Bless.....

May he rest peacefuly sounds like you guys were great buds man i am sorry for you loss, atleast you got to know him

This is my place of Zenn smohammed's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by GPR305 View Post
    May he rest peacefuly sounds like you guys were great buds man i am sorry for you loss, atleast you got to know him
    yea bro.. met him ever since he was born..

Thread Information