Red exhaust pipe for slx 1200

I need the big red pipe that bolts to the manifold for a polaris 1200. Are all the red pipes the same between the different engines, or do i need one off a 1200?

Let me know what you got.

+1
    PM sent

+1
    what the hell did you do to your pipe? hey btw i still have that filter for you.. i can send it or next time we ride i can bring it

Quote Originally Posted by ryandi2 View Post
    what the hell did you do to your pipe? hey btw i still have that filter for you.. i can send it or next time we ride i can bring it
    The bolt though the manifold into the side of the pipe must have came loose, and the vibration messed up the threads big time and they won't hold the bolt in anymore. I took the pipe off and tried to rethread it, but I cant get it to take a decent thread, and I pretty much messed it up beyone repair, so it's just easier to get another one.

When are you leaving for FL? We need to get a ride in before then, maybe this weekend.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanbgb22 View Post
    The bolt though the manifold into the side of the pipe must have came loose, and the vibration messed up the threads big time and they won't hold the bolt in anymore. I took the pipe off and tried to rethread it, but I cant get it to take a decent thread, and I pretty much messed it up beyone repair, so it's just easier to get another one.

When are you leaving for FL? We need to get a ride in before then, maybe this weekend.

oh shit man.. that happened to me not to long ago.. but all the bolts for the exaust came out lol. but didnt do any real damage.. just screwed that gasket up..

i leave in october for wyotech.. its been awhile since we all road together! id be down for a ride early sunday.. did you fix that sponson on the stand up?

Thread Information