Seadoo Wake (RXP) 215 supercharged. ECU, lanyard and wiring harness etc wanted

Anyone know where I can buy a secondhand ECU (part # 420665789), with matching lanyard and wiring harness ( That connects to the A and B sockets)

+1
    Why do you need the harness also ?

I think I will need the harness also as saltwater has sat in the raised area on the ECU around the pins and when I pulled the A and B sockets off there was green coloured corrosion around the pins and this had coroded some of the pins that much that about 6 of them broke off when the sockets were pulled off. I have been told therefore that corrosion will probably have also affected the female part that the pins go into in the sockets and they do seem to be well coroded. I am also told that the corrosin may also have travelled up the wires from the female part of the connectors. I thought it would be easier to perhaps replace the harness rather than trying to fit new female parts in the sockets for the ECU pins to join into. What do you think?

I think I will need the harness also as saltwater has sat in the raised area on the ECU around the pins and when I pulled the A and B sockets off there was green coloured corrosion around the pins and this had coroded some of the pins that much that about 6 of them broke off when the sockets were pulled off. I have been told therefore that corrosion will probably have also affected the female part that the pins go into in the sockets and they do seem to be well coroded. I am also told that the corrosin may also have travelled up the wires from the female part of the connectors. I thought it would be easier to perhaps replace the harness rather than trying to fit new female parts in the sockets for the ECU pins to join into. What do you think?

Hi, there. Want to buy Sea Doo engine ECU (ECM), part # 420665789. Fits almost all Sea Doo's year 2008-2009. Does someone have this part or can get one for me? Thank you.

Thread Information