+1

Question Anyone getting together to ride soon.

Im in the Metro Detroit Area was wondering if anyone knows of any rides along the river from port huron to lake st. clair or anyone want to get together to ride from like munchies and lunch by bobby macks (The DNR site) or brandons burg and ride the from North channel to muskamoot. I dunno im just looking to get a large group together or meetup with a group to ride maybe this weekend or soon.

I"m down to ride anytime, hope to have a new wear ring, solas, free flow, and bilge pump installed by the weekend!

+1
    You down to ride this weekend im like 2 hours away where do you ride? this is whats going on with one of my machines http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...20#post1540420

I read about your problem, but I have no experience with your issue. I like to ride big water(great lakes). I've been in your area about six times this year. Earlier in the summer I went up the river to Lake Huron and back(about 6 hrs). I tried to meet with the Canada boys a few weeks ago, but a DNR a-hole held me up at the Clinton River Cutoff. Tried to tell me the state launch was for fisherman only, told me to launch someplace else, I didn't. Any way, it only takes me about an hour to get to the Harley Ensign DNR ramp. I'm tearing the ski apart right now for upgrades. If all goes good I should be testing Friday evening. When do you want to ride?

+1
    Friday evening sounds good to me if its nice out. Thats werid for a DNR to do that i launched at many DNR sites and they dont care as long as you pay the $6 or w.e But tell me where your thinking about riding.

Thread Information