As some of you know I work at a haunted house each year. This is going to be our 6th year. We average over 1,000 people a night through the event.

The event is 100% volunteer, no one gets paid, and the money goes to benefit restoration of the Burlington County Prison Museum. The event is held in the courtyard/prison yard of the old prison.

We are looking for volunteers who are interested in acting and scaring. Our event is one of the best in the area because we are 100% volunteer. Our actors our sick, demented individuals who don't get paid to scare, but scare because we get enjoyment out of making people scream, piss themselves (yes this actually happens every year), fall to the ground in fear, and sending them running (we have actually had actors chase people out of the attraction with a chainsaw and run after them for several blocks, Yes we get that into it).

So... If you are interested in acting, or helping build let me know. Either post up here, pm me, or call me if you have my cell #.

Visit us on Facebook!/...=12&ajaxpipe=1
Or our website

The dates for this year's haunt are Oct 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30, & 31.

We usually start the event each night between 7-7:30PM (depending when all the actors are ready).

Ticket window opens each night at 6PM. The ticket window closes at 10PM and if you are in line for a ticket at 10PM you will get one. Depending on the amount of people each night, the last group normally comes through between 11:30PM & 12:30AM.

If you are interested in coming to the event, Tickets can be purchased on line, over the phone or online (soon) Presale tickets are $13 each, $16 at the window.

Presale tickets are available if you buy them before Oct 8th, and there are also group ticket sales discounts.

The tickets are not for set dates either. If you are planning to come one day, and end up not being able to make it, you can come any other night with the same ticket.

This years dates are October 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30, & 31st.

Actors must be 18 years of age or older, unless accompanied by an adult.

Contact me for further information or if you want to help out.