Thumbs up 440/550 MSD programmable T/L w/ team butch flywheel

Set up for a 440/550 but the brain can work on a 650 or 750 aswell... this is the more reliable Analog system....

Everything works 100%... tested and there are no hidden flaws on the system...

got it as a trade for some other parts... dont need it as i have another spare already... not looking for trades just for a cash sale...

Comes with a New pick up plate and the flywheel is a stock flywheel lightened and modified by Team Butch... this has a Quadruple magnet feature that in theory was used for firing the system one more time on the down stroke when fuel is being pushed in... thus firing that fuel to push the piston down harder and faster... it also consumes the normally unburnt fuel making the ski run some what cleaner *(this was the theory... i dont have a 550 to confirm that power but in research this is proven to be very effective in adding more power to an already powerful MSD ignition)*

Asking $350 shipped OBO *(via USPS PRIORITY 2-3 DAY INSURED mail)**** accepting all reasonable offers ***

will include Full install instructions... and an extra sheet that has the resistances for varying timing curves in case you would like to make your own program chips!!!!!!!!

here are pics and two vids of it working

VIDEOS

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy293/dpeteland/?action=view&current=0822001940.mp4

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/y...0822001938.mp4

once again the system works flawlessly.... the flywheel is actually very light ill weight it later if youd like... i guarantee it in working condition upon arrival.. none of that... well the light turns on but no spark etc etc...will ship insured and priority mail... would keep as a spare as i have, but ive turned my eyes onto something else that id like more especially because i already have two other kits at home haha

ive installed one of these kits on my 650 and it works like it says it does... with noticeable gains in power and MUCH quicker revs.

Lemme know!

-pete

do not be afraid to make offers... they dont insult me but just dont expect for me to say yes... im a motivated seller and will make a package deal on a non running 550 engine to go with this (including carbs, OP F/A, stock exhaust *maybe two*, and stock electronics)

i may even throw in a 15.5 prop with it including wear ring and steering nozzle if you buy them both!

bump

SOLD!

Sold Via pwctoday.com thanks

Thread Information