Thread: please help

please help

so i had my 95 xp in the water went to go check it out the bay was flooded with water i tipped to the left try to get watter out of engine, point less, got it out, i have it home i pulled the plugs cranked engine over to blow out all the water, what should i do , please lend advice, besides not leaving in the water lol

I would try to get it running out of the water for a few minutes to try and burn off the moisture inside the crank bearings. Then I would spray some fogging oil in there until you ride it next. Did this to my 91 when the exhaust coupler blew off in the middle of the lake and just about sank it. Ran fine after.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by kjay View Post
    so i had my 95 xp in the water went to go check it out the bay was flooded with water i tipped to the left try to get watter out of engine, point less, got it out, i have it home i pulled the plugs cranked engine over to blow out all the water, what should i do , please lend advice, besides not leaving in the water lol
    Douche the cylinders with XPS lube if you have any, use WD-40 if you don't. May want to check and make sure no water found it's way into the oil tank/lines

you guys are fast thanks im stressing i cranked it over with plugs out water blew out like crazy, i put plugs back in to get running it just goes clunlk clunk i changed battery away she went i got it going thank you, i dint want it siting all night to ruin it,

hopefully i can contribute some day instead of asking all the time.

Thread Information