Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Do you think this video a little bit biased?

Whats that whistling noise? jtskier11's Avatar
    +1
    They always are. They sandbag the other brands anyway. Would they ever dream of making themselves look bad in their own video?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jtskier11 View Post
    They always are. They sandbag the other brands anyway. Would they ever dream of making themselves look bad in their own video?
    Yes it is, they even put that storage was a tie between the kawasaki and the rxt, and no one can beat kawasaki on storage.

+1
    Sea-doo not playing fair!

Yes for sure. Has anyone seen the breaking videos on youtube showing that turning is more effective?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by NaptownKawi View Post
    Yes for sure. Has anyone seen the breaking videos on youtube showing that turning is more effective?
    Yup. The conclusion was that OTS (off throttle stearing) is more effective than the breaking system. I don't think the seadoo break is a bad idea at all, but, people must know it isnt like a break on a car!

+1
    I agree with you guys and I do have the RXT-X 260. The brake does help stop faster, but to be honest, I never use it, but its there if I need to I suppose. As far as storage, the RXT-X 260 does not have much at all. I miss the storage area of my FXSHO Cruiser. I will say, the ski pulls hard and the hull handles the chop very well. The difference in the hull is I dont feel the hit of wave throughout the whole ski like I did on my Cruiser. Overall, I am please and feel both brands are great. I am just curious if any of you FZR riders have raced a RXT-X 260. I know how the promotional videos go, but I havent had the opportunity to race a yamaha yet. Guess we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Toobold View Post
    ... The difference in the hull is I dont feel the hit of wave throughout the whole ski like I did on my Cruiser. Overall, I am please and feel both brands are great. I am just curious if any of you FZR riders have raced a RXT-X 260. I know how the promotional videos go, but I havent had the opportunity to race a yamaha yet. Guess we will see.
    From what I have been told the NanoXcel hull transfers more force to the driver than traditional hulls as it has less give. As far as RXT-X 260 vs FZR stock vs stock I suspect the FZR would beat you out of the hull by a little but you would beat it on top speed by a little and in chop for sure. That's just from what I have read.

60% of the time, it works every time.
    I did a check and could not find any differences, however notice that Sea-Doo uses a model not availible in the U.S.

+1
    Yes, Seadoo uses a model oversea's that has no GPS limited speed. Here in the states, people are trying to get past the speed limiter on the RXT-X 260, but if appears its going to cost a few dollars.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information