Pro 785 running very strange... please help

I just got back from the lake and experienced something very weird with my pro 785. It runs perfect if I steer a little to the left but if I run straight or steer to the right it bogs down and falls on it's face. Has anyone ever experienced this and if so what in the world is the fix.

Thanks guys!

Hey John, it's Jay.

Guys, I was out there with him yesterday, and that is the weirdest problem I have ever sen. It started with the fuse for the MFD being blown because it was blank. The ski was stuck in limp mode. Once we replaced the fuse it ran like a scalded dog. Talk about scary. It ran really low on fuel and after the ski was gassed back up that is when it started again. But when you turned left it went fine. It is acting like it is in limp mode again. We pulled the fuse on the mfd, and the put it back in, and it got better, but then started the problem all over again. We even used my MFD to see if it was that.

+1
    thats a lean bog try turning the highs out a bit

Quote Originally Posted by friscoboater View Post
    Hey John, it's Jay.

Guys, I was out there with him yesterday, and that is the weirdest problem I have ever sen. It started with the fuse for the MFD being blown because it was blank. The ski was stuck in limp mode. Once we replaced the fuse it ran like a scalded dog. Talk about scary. It ran really low on fuel and after the ski was gassed back up that is when it started again. But when you turned left it went fine. It is acting like it is in limp mode again. We pulled the fuse on the mfd, and the put it back in, and it got better, but then started the problem all over again. We even used my MFD to see if it was that.
    Jay,
    We missed you back at the lake on Sunday!! Man you will not believe what happened. We got the ski back on the water (after I flipped that head gasket over) and it ran good for about a minute then started running good only to the left again. We tore down the motor right there on the beach then put it back together with new plugs... now when we tried to start it the starter only engaged for about 2 seconds then the button would not do anything. I opened up the electrical box and immediately saw that there was something that should be bolted down that was just flopping around (dont know what it was) so I screwed it back down to the circuit board and the entire jet ski immediately ran like a scalded dog again for the rest of the weekend. That part must have been causing all the problems. When I would lean left it would connect but lose connection when upright or to the right. How strange! Oh well.. Thanks for all you help man and it was great meeting you.

Man that is awesome. I am glad to see one of use had some luck this weekend. My SLX is trash now. The rod wrapped around the crank and split the case. Fun times.

Thread Information