need some guidance from the pros

i started a thread on here a few days ago ..and didnt get much response ...but i'm needing some guidance i'm just starting a build on my 2004 rxp ...i really got taken to the cleaners on this one apparenty it had 43 hours on it well i put on approx 10hrs on it after i bought it within the first week and it had suddenly died in the water the jist of it was the number 3 injector was stuck open (closest to the front)so i thought swap injectors process of emlimination same thing so i got my hands on an oem service manual and after trying to diagnose it of course the end result test with a known good ecu so off to the dealer....and $1200 later and a new ecu it would not start the injector issue was fixed thou and i got my old ecu back ...so i did a little bit more investigating and low and behold it had a dropped intake valve so i pulled the engine out and apart and it had 2 SBT pistons and 1 WSM so what ...an original engine an SBT engine and some joe blows repair this would make the 4th engine ...anyways ive been in contact with Jerry here on the fourm but i'm needing some help ive sent liturally 2 days on this site ...but i dont know when to say enough is enough...to do this job right what should i do ...what tools are a necessity to have....do i need all the pump alignment tools should i do the big oil mod for the supercharger and to fully benifit should i rebuild the supercharger with the 08+ kit ...the supercharger has steel washers but has the smaller oil hole in the end ...i just want to get on this thing and ride and not have to worry about it beaking down ...

i'm going with riva pistons and fearra valves
    new valve seals and retainers
    all new hardware
    2 new oil pumps
    all new bearings
    pending supercharger oil retofit
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...etrofit./page9

+1
    I say if you have the funds and doing a rebuilt then try to upgrade as much as you can. The new oiler mod is a great idea when running a larger supercharger, aswell as upgrading to an 08+Shaft with the new washers. Make sure the block doesn't have a crack in it, those SBT engines aren't the best of quality.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAShark View Post
    I say if you have the funds and doing a rebuilt then try to upgrade as much as you can. The new oiler mod is a great idea when running a larger supercharger, aswell as upgrading to an 08+Shaft with the new washers. Make sure the block doesn't have a crack in it, those SBT engines aren't the best of quality.

Good luck.
    thanks ...for the help...i dont know if someone jsut bought parts from SBT or its an exchange unit..the bearings all say SBT on the back side and 2 of the pistons have SBT stamped on the bottom ....i did finally get a call back from the machine shop and its been bored out to .020' previously

Thread Information