Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Caloosahatchee River Domination Video

River run on Sea Doo jet skis / boats and one hot chick on a Yamaha. Trailered the boats and skis from our homes in Tampa Florida down to Cape Coral. Then rode across Caloosahatchee River from Cape Coral to Clewiston Florida and Lake Okeechobee. 12 of us made the trip on 5 watercraft. Rode 160+ miles and saw lots of beautiful Florida scenery. Smooth water conditions allowed for plenty of WOT runs and speeds ranging from 45 to 70 mph. Highly recommend this trip, everyone had a great time.

Enjoy the video:

+1
    Nice video dude, like the music... thought I was the only one left in Florida that listened to that kinda shit..

+1
    Cool !!

+1
    You went rite by my place! Let's plan a group ride from Ft Myers/Cape to Okeechobee or all the way to the Atlantic!
    Last edited by driveumhard; 09-08-2010 at 05:27 PM. Reason: sp

+1
    When's the next ride? I am in!!!

thats where I do most of my riding, 20 miles east and west of the Franklin Lock,
    i'm also IN, but I need 10 days, waiting for my cyl exchange from SBT to arrive (not in stock)
    and I can drag my ride buddy along, we'd prefer a larger group vs just two of us.
    not sure if i want to go all the way past Stuart tho, i'd be happy with ft myers to clewiston, stop at roland martin marina, eat, refuel, head out to the lake for a spin, top off then return. about 100ish miles round trip.

+1
    Cool vid. 100 mile trip sounds god to me. Tim, let us know when you're ready.

+1
    I was one of the guys in the Challengers. This trip was a blast. This is the 3rd time i've done this run and its so much fun each time.

Quote Originally Posted by driveumhard View Post
    You went rite by my place! Let's plan a group ride from Ft Myers/Cape to Okeechobee or all the way to the Atlantic!
    We went all the way across once. It was about 135 miles to Stuart where we stayed at a hotel on the water. Woke up the next day and came back. 270 miles in two days... that was a hell of a ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Spimothy Leary View Post
    thats where I do most of my riding, 20 miles east and west of the Franklin Lock,
    i'm also IN, but I need 10 days, waiting for my cyl exchange from SBT to arrive (not in stock)
    and I can drag my ride buddy along, we'd prefer a larger group vs just two of us.
    not sure if i want to go all the way past Stuart tho, i'd be happy with ft myers to clewiston, stop at roland martin marina, eat, refuel, head out to the lake for a spin, top off then return. about 100ish miles round trip.
    We launched between the Mid Point Bridge and the N. Ft Myers bridges and it was 70 miles to Roland Martin. We dinked around the lake for about 20 miles then another 70 miles back to Cape Coral. 160 total miles round trip.

Quote Originally Posted by speedskixp View Post
    Cool vid. 100 mile trip sounds god to me. Tim, let us know when you're ready.
    Its more like 150 miles round trip. With the 3 locks you have to go thru each way this trip will take all day.

+1
    Ft Myers to Clewiston is around 70 miles? Any places to stop for fuel on the way or Do we need to carry extra fuel?
    I'm ready to do this ride!
    Last edited by driveumhard; 10-17-2010 at 08:24 AM. Reason: sp

I run that all the time i like to Launch in Alva at the boat launch there nice and shady parking, im in for that run anytime...

I take extra fuel i have yet to find anyplace to get gassed up one place before the first lock but they have a sign no wave runners...

usually when i get back to the boat ramp my fuel alarm is beeping =)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information