Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

New Sea Doo buyer question

I found a dealer in my state that has a bunch of 07 new/old sea doo inventory like the RXP and after reading on hear how there has been such problem with there super charger I was thinking of just going with the 155hp engine and just stay away from super charge 215hp.. I dont mind being about 10mph slower for confidence of longevity with my new wave runner, tell me what you think to this approach.. Slick PWC

+1
    You will regret it.

I will regret it because it being the smaller motor or because the 155hp motor and ski has so many problems, please explain.. Cya Slick

PS.. Sorry for posting in wrong area, I saw that it was in the wrong area after I posted it

+1
    If you can get the extended warranty for 4 years then you will love the RXP. Just slap some Riva metal washes in there and you are good-to-go. Try this; tell the dealer you want to test ride both models, then it will be over, LOL. Test ride them both then come back here and tell us you want the 155 hp. You get addicted to the acceleration real easy. If you can't get the extended factory warranty then I would pass on it and get something else.

Well here in Michigan the season pretty much over here, unless you where a wet suit LOL.. I was thinking of buying a sea doo but I read nothing but problems and I see you even bought a matching pair of FZS.. Right now we have some of the best deals out there, I think I am going to get left over new inventory 08 or 09 year class..

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick PWC View Post
    Well here in Michigan the season pretty much over here, unless you where a wet suit LOL.. I was thinking of buying a sea doo but I read nothing but problems and I see you even bought a matching pair of FZS.. Right now we have some of the best deals out there, I think I am going to get left over new inventory 08 or 09 year class..
    The ONLY problem with the 2007 Doo was that some of them ate the SC washers. a $100 fix which takes a couple of hours. I know it "shouldn't" be an issue and Doo should have fixed it, but it is what it is. You should be able to get the ski for a steal, and believe me, the difference between the 155 and the 215 motor is night and day. I had mine for 3 seasons, put steel washers in it at 3 hours, and had zero issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick PWC View Post
    Who are the dealers with the deals? I searched half a dozen of their websites in your area, none show any deals worth talking about.

I will post the dealer later but he has a ton of 07 sea doo inventory in RXP and I figure I want a deal and on 07 I should get a good deal, have to split for work Cya Slick

+1
    My wife has a 155 Wake edition & I have a RXT...as others say the performance between the 2 are night & day. If your using the 155 for cruisng & family recreation, it will satisfy ur needs. The 155 is great on gas as well.
    Good Luck with your choice.
    Last edited by sourpower RXT; 09-09-2010 at 12:18 PM. Reason: corection

+1
    You will enjoy the 155...until someone rips by on a 215 or 255. Go with the Supercharged ski and have the washers changed out.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information