Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    Turbo piping to suit RXP

    Like the title says im looking for some piping to suit a RXP. Let me know what u have????
    Just so im clear im looking for the piping from exhaust manifold to turbo then coming off the turbo.


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Denmark,Europa
    Posts
    341
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...p-turbo-piping


    Quote Originally Posted by damo.r View Post
    Like the title says im looking for some piping to suit a RXP. Let me know what u have????
    Just so im clear im looking for the piping from exhaust manifold to turbo then coming off the turbo.

  3. #3

  4. #4

  5. #5
    They sell all types of IC piping on ebay with whatever bends you need. You can buy them and cut to fit.. unless the piping needs some crazy bends.. but I cant see why it would. That piping is just aluminum and should be cheap.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerslave View Post
    They sell all types of IC piping on ebay with whatever bends you need. You can buy them and cut to fit.. unless the piping needs some crazy bends.. but I cant see why it would. That piping is just aluminum and should be cheap.
    Read the post. Im after turbo piping not ic piping.

  7. #7
    I did read your post. You misunderstood me.
    That piping is merely aluminum piping and is sold as generic IC piping all over ebay. They come in a variety of bends. As long as you dont need anything too crazy you should be able to buy some of that piping and cut it to fit.

    I dont know anything about how turbo piping is routed on an RXP so my suggestion could be way off.. but aluminum piping is aluminum piping. If you can get the right bends on ebay, it could save you a lot of money. GL.

  8. #8
    Moderator beerdart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    25,929
    +1
    1,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerslave View Post
    I did read your post. You misunderstood me.
    That piping is merely aluminum piping and is sold as generic IC piping all over ebay. They come in a variety of bends. As long as you dont need anything too crazy you should be able to buy some of that piping and cut it to fit.

    I dont know anything about how turbo piping is routed on an RXP so my suggestion could be way off.. but aluminum piping is aluminum piping. If you can get the right bends on ebay, it could save you a lot of money. GL.
    Turbo Piping is SS aluminum would melt.

  9. #9
    Orlando Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    2,419
    +1
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdart View Post
    Turbo Piping is SS aluminum would melt.
    +1

  10. #10

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. WTB Turbo flywheel or 215 flywheel & a prop to suit Turbo (15/26???)
    By Pete1027 in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-08-2014, 03:55 PM
  2. breon rxp ?? turbo comes to life..
    By breon in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 10:08 AM
  3. FS Autronic sm4 ecu, wiring loom & cdi to suit rxp / gti and others
    By PIRANHAPARTS in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 06:37 PM
  4. Who sells turbo piping to suit RXP
    By damo.r in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 02:04 AM
  5. FS rxp turbo piping
    By raul466 in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 07:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •