Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

new here, and a new machine

hey everyone, just wanting to say hello and thankyou to members of this site for helping me pull the trigger on what machine to buy for myself and the missus, to get me back on the water.

last week i purchased a 2010 FX SHO in black with the red trim, and i have not been so pleased with a machine as i have with this. its lightning quick out of the box, very comfortable and is so quiet, so far very pleased.

i have done a lot of research, mainly in the area of reliability, and it seems that more often then not people are praising yamaha for being a great product with few problems, so, i took the next step and got one.

so thanks all, and i hope your all enjoying your riding seasons, because mine is soon over

+1
    Welcome to the Hulk! Any plans for mods?

heya noob, welcome! if you don't know what a noob is check this thread: http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...1-1&highlight=

haha im familiar with the forum process, thanks lol. nah no mods planned just maintain the thing and enjoy it as it is. im living in newfoundland, canada (island in the north atlantic) so we dont have the riding season or events that some places have. just do some touring, towing and what not.

were big on videos and stuff here, so maybe ill post some up when we edit a few together.

humm, sounds alot like my thinking when i first got mine...wait until that first stock rxt dude beats you then get back to me.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorSHO View Post
    haha im familiar with the forum process, thanks lol. nah no mods planned just maintain the thing and enjoy it as it is. im living in newfoundland, canada (island in the north atlantic) so we dont have the riding season or events that some places have. just do some touring, towing and what not.

were big on videos and stuff here, so maybe ill post some up when we edit a few together.
    Sounds good man. It does run very well in bone stock form. No cavitation. Congrats. Looking forward to some vids. I love seeing what the riding conditions and scenery is like for people who live far away from me.

+1
    welcome newcomer......120+ hours not one single problem they are very reliable. tune the beast you wont stop smiling.......

good to hear about your luck with the machine. theres not many pwc's here in relation to our water, mainly i assume because people are afraid of salt water, and not everyone has a riding buddy, etc. we dont have any events here just people who live on and love the water. it wouldnt surprise me if theres only a dozen 255 or 260 seadoos here...i think the yamaha dealer sells about 20 pwcs a year..and yeah theres only a couple dealers in the province.

+1
    hello.... welcome, great forum here as you can see. enjoy that new ride and be sure to post up some videos or pictures. im sure your riding season is very little, a few months????. so enjoy them, then go buy some dry suits and keep riding....lol.. congrats

+1
    Welcome to the Forum. We have 60+ hours on our FX SHO, and about 20 hours on the FZR. No problems at all. One mod you should do is a Blow off Valve to relieve stress on the Supercharger. Won't give you any increased performance, just increased reliability, IMO.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information