Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50
  1. #1
    smbstyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    545

    Anyone recognize these goons?

    Interesting video... notice how two of the ski's stolen were a RXP-X and SHO! I'm sure those motors are now home to a nice little conversion ski... Anyone recognize these dudes at the end?

    http://www.wsvn.com/features/article...lcase/MI89033/


  2. #2
    WOT 88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Palm City, FL
    Posts
    1,147
    +1
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by smbstyle View Post
    Interesting video... notice how two of the ski's stolen were a RXP-X and SHO! I'm sure those motors are now home to a nice little conversion ski... Anyone recognize these dudes at the end?

    http://www.wsvn.com/features/article...lcase/MI89033/
    Yeah that's SHOdude and Haze...

  3. #3
    Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    9,202
    +1
    673
    Quote Originally Posted by smbstyle View Post
    Interesting video... notice how two of the ski's stolen were a RXP-X and SHO! I'm sure those motors are now home to a nice little conversion ski... Anyone recognize these dudes at the end?

    http://www.wsvn.com/features/article...lcase/MI89033/
    One of those dudes looks very familiar... and looks as if he's finally been caught

    The first dude looks kinda like tailpipe Johnny

    With GPS tracking devices so common now a days... this shit will stop! All three of those jackasses would look so much better with a 45 cal. hollow point bullet in their head... nothing worse than a fucking thief... in my book

  4. #4
    I trim mangroves..... inothome's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Florida Keys
    Posts
    1,483
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyRXP View Post
    ..............

    With GPS tracking devices so common now a days... this shit will stop! All three of those jackasses would look so much better with a 45 cal. hollow point bullet in their head... nothing worse than a fucking thief... in my book
    +1000 !!!! Couldn't agree more!

  5. #5
    freakboy35's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    (ft lauderdale)
    Posts
    1,526
    +1
    8

  6. #6
    H2HO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    4,063
    +1
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyRXP View Post
    One of those dudes looks very familiar... and looks as if he's finally been caught

    The first dude looks kinda like tailpipe Johnny

    With GPS tracking devices so common now a days... this shit will stop! All three of those jackasses would look so much better with a 45 cal. hollow point bullet in their head... nothing worse than a fucking thief... in my book
    I wouldn't kill them. Just saw off their hands so they don't steal again.

  7. #7
    04gtxsc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,090
    +1
    197
    Hate theives. Anything that happens to them is justified except killing. Hurting them yes baseball bats and knees seem to be and answer.
    Would like more info on the GPS tracking device.

    John

  8. #8
    spelling police HAZE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    846
    +1
    3
    That gps tracker is pretty sweet. If these people have the big bucks to live on the water they should all use those gps thingies. Then all the thieves would be caught and there would be no one left to post on the "guaperia in miami" thread. LoL, that was mean, but I dont care..

  9. #9
    Yamatr3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    150
    +1
    8
    So, how many reasonable GPS's are out there. I ran across this one in another thread that was about $200, but I can't find it.

    I also had my new to me GP1300R stolen 2 weeks ago from the dealer that was working on it. I am picking up a new FZR tomorrow and am going to get a GPS unit for it.

  10. #10
    Not to long ago around my area they caught two guys sealing rice rockets and one had a lo jack the cops pulled up just as they were unloading it off the trailer. They found over 100 stolen items even brand new jet ski's from dealers. The look on the guys face was priceless when the cops pulled up. LOL!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Does anyone recognize these skis?
    By argus in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 11:45 PM
  2. Pulstar Plugs...anyone try these???
    By Mitchlguzin in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 04:01 PM
  3. Has anyone tried these?
    By 32DegH2O in forum Polaris PWC Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 11:01 AM
  4. Can anyone identify these reeds?
    By ou812 in forum 2-Stroke Performance
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 09:00 PM
  5. Can anyone identify these handlebars?
    By CrazyA in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-12-2006, 01:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •