Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: GoPro Mounts ??

  1. #1
    Kristian Keppel Waterholics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    1,405
    +1
    38

    GoPro Mounts ??

    Hey I just received my GoPro HD and i was wondering how and where do you'll mount then on your ski's and if it's safe cause im an ocean rider and I am constantly bashing against 6ft waves. I bought the Motosport Hero. And also I do alot of closed coursed racing so where would be the best place to mount it to record the races ?????

    Oh BTW its an FZR.


  2. #2
    Professional Alike Racer Clazz. Teerayoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Koa LumPoo!,Thailand
    Posts
    168
    I think HD Helmet HERO will better suit to closed coursed racing .

    Mount Motorsports HERO Wide directly on Jet-ski have more vibration ,

    because of i have HD Helmet HERO


  3. #3
    tysonfzr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    johor bahru malaysia
    Posts
    621
    any website to show where to get tis camera?

  4. #4
    Professional Alike Racer Clazz. Teerayoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Koa LumPoo!,Thailand
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by tysonfzr View Post
    any website to show where to get tis camera?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9-12-2010 12-49-19 AM.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	213770

    Click above this thread at advisement banner
    intelligent advisement banner show depend on keyword in thread

  5. #5
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Discovery Bay, CA
    Posts
    3,048
    +1
    336
    whats the difference in HD HELMET and HD MOTORSPORTS? just the types of mounts it includes?

  6. #6
    Kristian Keppel Waterholics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    1,405
    +1
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Teerayoot View Post
    I think HD Helmet HERO will better suit to closed coursed racing .

    Mount Motorsports HERO Wide directly on Jet-ski have more vibration ,

    because of i have HD Helmet HERO

    Well the Helmet hero and the motosports hero basically have the same thing. The only difference is that the helmet hero has a vented helmet strap (which I would never use) and the motosports hero has a suction cup. So basically we have the same thing. So how do you mount yours. Do you mount it like how it's mounted in that picture ???

  7. #7
    This is my place of Zenn smohammed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago / Broward FL
    Posts
    264
    +1
    1
    Jerry mounted up one on his fzr steering but u can really see how he mounted it up... check the videos an see if u like his position... and for closed course racing if it's in the Sando yacht club u dont have to be worried abt being banged up, water is mostly flat on good days..


    ooo and u should also talk to user Richiefzr he has a mount on his steering(same as jerry's)..

  8. #8
    Kristian Keppel Waterholics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    1,405
    +1
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by smohammed View Post
    Jerry mounted up one on his fzr steering but u can really see how he mounted it up... check the videos an see if u like his position... and for closed course racing if it's in the Sando yacht club u dont have to be worried abt being banged up, water is mostly flat on good days..


    ooo and u should also talk to user Richiefzr he has a mount on his steering(same as jerry's)..
    Well yea I'm not concerned about the waves in the yatch club but when we to Tobago and we do island tours we really meet some huge waves. And I wasn't really thinking about the handle mount because anywhere the handle turns that's the direction the camera points. But thanks and we'll catch up next race day.

  9. #9
    I purchased the Motorsport version, used one of the adhesive mounts so it sits on top of the bars.

    Have been in some serious swell and pounding chop, even jumped with it on.

    That said I do worry about it coming off but so far so good. Purchased one of these in case it does http://www.water-buoy.com/

    Some sort of disclaimer here about all care no responsibility in case you do lose yours ok!

  10. #10
    Kristian Keppel Waterholics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    1,405
    +1
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    I purchased the Motorsport version, used one of the adhesive mounts so it sits on top of the bars.

    Have been in some serious swell and pounding chop, even jumped with it on.

    That said I do worry about it coming off but so far so good. Purchased one of these in case it does http://www.water-buoy.com/

    Some sort of disclaimer here about all care no responsibility in case you do lose yours ok!
    Have you ever tested your water bouy ???? and is it reusable??

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. which GoPro Mount works best??
    By bubbaman115 in forum Videos & Pictures
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-14-2014, 06:04 PM
  2. Rxp x 260 - gopro mounts
    By cyprusjetjunkie in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-09-2014, 01:05 AM
  3. Gopro mounting?
    By Fraser in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-27-2013, 07:46 PM
  4. gopro mount question.
    By stal94gt in forum 2-Stroke Performance
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-09-2013, 03:13 PM
  5. a GoPro mounted on my Kawa Ultra 300x...
    By jetdave56 in forum Videos & Pictures
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 07:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •