anyone knows why the rxp for 2011 have no change?? thanks

hwy guys if everyone knows why this model that everyone expect with the s3 hull dont have any change?? thanks

+1
    No company changes more than one product line in any given year....especially in this sick economy. In 2011 the GTI got the change. Look for significant changes in the RXP over the next 2 years (2012 & 2013)

You should ask Obama...he was all about change.

home of the dislexic fingers breon's Avatar
    you could put mickey mouse as a republican and daffy duck as a democrat

unfotunately... the majority of the people in this country would still vote by party...not the person...everyone wants to blame a party ...most would vote for there party no matter what...

republican and democrat no longer stands for what most think it does...
    both parties spend massive money ..the democrats spend it where you can see it ..and republicans hide it spend it over seas and in coperate america you and i never see. ...but they still spend it...

if a representitive dosent vote the way the party wants them to ..they dont get funding for the next election...so to keep there job they do as they are told..

IMO the problem is every bill that is brought up ..has 10 times the cost added to it for special intrests...to get it passed..they are bibes to get the vote...there is no other way of looking at it ...if they were handed cash they would go to jail ..but it is still a bribe...ill vote for it but you put thisin with it for me...that is why the health care bill and the bail out wnet from 1 inch thick to 10 inches thick before it got passed ..and they all go like that...not just those 2........if that wasnt how it worked they woudnt have a problem with the 1 line veto...

that the parties will never let happen.....

i dont get it when my check book says i dont have any money i can't give any or loan any money ..or countries debt is waht stupid number.....yet we borrow money from china to give to other countries...let them borrow it from china...themselves..???

fix that and we will be on the way to better times.

you could put anyone you want in the white house ...and nothing would change...they are just someone to point a finger at ..and blame...usually for whatever the state the country was in before they took over ..remember the republican party wanted to stop campaining a little before the election...and said wait our country is a mess we need to fix this...ya!!! where have you been the rest of the country has know this for a few years now...

sorry ill get off my rant...ya a little twisted about our govement ...not republican or democrat .just the way the system has been screwed up

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by breon View Post

unfotunately the majority of the people in this country would still vote party...not the person...the all want to blame a party and would vote for there party no matter what...

they both parties spend massive money ..the democrats spend it where you can see it ..and republicans hide it more ...but still spend it...

if a representitive doent vote the way the party wants them to ..they dont get funding for the next election...so to keep there job they do as they are told..

you could put anyone you want in the white house ...and nothing would change...they are just someone to point a finger at ..and blame...usually for whatever the state the country was in before they took over ..

IMO the problem is every bill that is brought up ..has 10 times the cost added to it for special intrests...to get it passed..they are bibes to get the vote...there is no other way of looking at it ...if you handed them cash they would go to jail ..but it is still a bribe...ill vote for it but you give me this...if it wasnt they would have a 1 line veto...

that the party will never let happen.....

i dont get it when my check book says i dont have any money i can't give any or loan any money ..yet we borrow money from china to give to other countries...let them borrow it from china...themselves..???

sorry ill get off my rant...ya a little twisted about our govement ...not republican or democrat .just the way the system has been screwed up
    + 1,000,0000

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by tnaant View Post
    You should ask Obama...he was all about change.

One of the big problems is lenders and banks; a lot of them are sealed up tighter than an oyster's butt. Even people with great credit are having trouble getting loans or replacing high interest loans with lower rates.

+1
    OK boys.Lets not turn this thread into a political debate..I really really doubt Obama told Sea-Doo NOT to change the RXP...Evedentaly Sea-doo decided to target the finacial side of things by offering ecconomicaly affordable skis..Which in these times i think was a smart move....As most of us know HP cost money..not only in parts but at the pump...Seadoos not out of it yet..Their just out to make money and ill bet they are re-designing another power house ski as we speak..they surely are not gonna be out done for long....

home of the dislexic fingers breon's Avatar
    sedoo is the s#it...i agreee with there decision they still have new 2009s out there..

my business hasnt grown an inch in 3 years...as far as tools ect my vol is down 75 % i am just holding on...

good side is i have alot of time to make crap for my ski....

sorry about the rant ..just everyone wants to blame who ever is in the house at the time...or it this party or that party ....when ever the country is having problems....the way bills are passed is a big issue..how come a job that pays say 200g a year they all have million dollar yatchs and houses all over the world....humm

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by breon View Post

unfotunately... the majority of the people in this country would still vote by party...not the person...everyone wants to blame a party ...most would vote for there party no matter what...

both parties spend massive money ..the democrats spend it where you can see it ..and republicans hide it spend it over seas and in coperate america you and i never see. ...but they still spend it...

if a representitive dosent vote the way the party wants them to ..they dont get funding for the next election...so to keep there job they do as they are told..

IMO the problem is every bill that is brought up ..has 10 times the cost added to it for special intrests...to get it passed..they are bibes to get the vote...there is no other way of looking at it ...if they were handed cash they would go to jail ..but it is still a bribe...ill vote for it but you put thisin with it for me...that is why the health care bill and the bail out wnet from 1 inch thick to 10 inches thick before it got passed ..and they all go like that...not just those 2........if that wasnt how it worked they woudnt have a problem with the 1 line veto...

that the parties will never let happen.....

i dont get it when my check book says i dont have any money i can't give any or loan any money ..or countries debt is waht stupid number.....yet we borrow money from china to give to other countries...let them borrow it from china...themselves..???

you could put anyone you want in the white house ...and nothing would change...they are just someone to point a finger at ..and blame...usually for whatever the state the country was in before they took over ..remember the republican party wanted to stop campaining a little before the election...and said wait our country is a mess we need to fix this...ya!!! where have you been the rest of the country has know this for a few years now...

I couldn't agree more.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoman View Post
    Evedentaly Sea-doo decided to target the finacial side of things by offering ecconomicaly affordable skis..Which in these times i think was a smart move....As most of us know HP cost money..not only in parts but at the pump...Seadoos not out of it yet..Their just out to make money and ill bet they are re-designing another power house ski as we speak..they surely are not gonna be out done for long....
    Exactly,
    It wasn't too long ago that Yamaha was doing the same thing. Year after year, other than maybe one significant improvement to 1 ski each year, no major changes in performance or hulls; just "bold new graphics". They did what they needed to in order to make higher margins and sure up their finances. Now they are coming out with new hulls, engine improvements, options, and so on. Give S/D a little time and this thread will be long forgotten.
    If you think about it, most of us are doing the same thing as big business; holding on to our money until we have plenty of reserve. Just my $.02.

Thread Information