Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Question Lake St. Clair all day ride Sat & Sunday.

Looking to get people to ride Sat. & Sunday Ill be launching at 42.675076,-82.632186 Sunday for sure. If anyone wants to meet up and ride im ready to get as many days in possible. But ill be out Sat. and sunday It doesnt matter where I launch sat. so if someone has a better place or wants to meet up at this launch (42.675076,-82.632186) let me know. Ill be running my RXP X. Also I have a private launch that i rent each year in marine city. Incase wanna do a river run or something. But staying by the lake I think would be warmer.

But anyways anyone want to ride Sat or Sunday? or both days? Maybe go to Bobby Mac's Seaside after to get food & drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by rockonup View Post
    Looking to get people to ride Sat. & Sunday Ill be launching at 42.675076,-82.632186 Sunday for sure. If anyone wants to meet up and ride im ready to get as many days in possible. But ill be out Sat. and sunday It doesnt matter where I launch sat. so if someone has a better place or wants to meet up at this launch (42.675076,-82.632186) let me know. Ill be running my RXP X. Also I have a private launch that i rent each year in marine city. Incase wanna do a river run or something. But staying by the lake I think would be warmer.

But anyways anyone want to ride Sat or Sunday? or both days? Maybe go to Bobby Mac's Seaside after to get food & drinks.
    I'm good for Sunday, haven't been out in weeks. I usually launch from Brandenburg, it looks like your launch is close..

Steve

+1
    im in longpoint, Ontario Saturday if your up for the drive more then welcome to join... think its about a 3-4hr drive maybe a little far lol....

+1
    Longpoint is a little far. Sunday is great if the weather can make up its mind. First 75 with lil wind then 80 and now 64 with rain like WTF? Hopefully it will change.

thedirtyburd said he might come out and ride Sunday too. Lets hope the weather is nice.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by sea dog View Post
    I'm good for Sunday, haven't been out in weeks. I usually launch from Brandenburg, it looks like your launch is close..

Steve
    I usually launched at Brandenburg to but this launch is nice too and its close to our marina. Also if parking is filled at this launch we can launch there n park at the marina if need be.

+1
    So far I got 6 people interested in riding sunday so far. So If everyone can confirm here that be great.

damn wish i wasnt up at central or i would be coming to ride with u guys

+1
    Yea that would of been cool more people the better Hopefully I can get a group going so next season we can all just go out and have fun.

I wish I could join. My girlfriend is out of town so it is just me and my daughter (only 2) for the weekend. I would definitely be in for a couple group rides next year.

+1

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by antoniodef View Post
    I wish I could join. My girlfriend is out of town so it is just me and my daughter (only 2) for the weekend. I would definitely be in for a couple group rides next year.
    You have two skis perfect time to teach a 2 year old to ride For sure we have to figure out a ride date for next season. Maybe nothing long distance just a badass group to ride around the lake and the moot. Do some racing as well, get some photos and videos of a all us racing along the moot. lol Dreaming I know.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information