Big difference between RXT-&-RXP???

Well, I used to own smaller 2 seaters. A 97 gsx and a gp1200 which were light and fun. This summer I upgraded to '06 RXT's and my emotions are kinda mixed....I love the reliability of the 4 stroke, but they're just not as fun for some reason. Yes they're pretty quick, but they're so stable that you don't feel it like my old skis. You can't really whip them around or anything.... My question is if the 2 seater RXP handles significantly different or what?

Quote Originally Posted by yamadoo View Post
    Well, I used to own smaller 2 seaters. A 97 gsx and a gp1200 which were light and fun. This summer I upgraded to '06 RXT's and my emotions are kinda mixed....I love the reliability of the 4 stroke, but they're just not as fun for some reason. Yes they're pretty quick, but they're so stable that you don't feel it like my old skis. You can't really whip them around or anything.... My question is if the 2 seater RXP handles significantly different or what?
    I'd say there's a significant difference. If you had a gp1200 I'd say the RXP would be between the it and the RXT. I understand how you feel. That's the very reason I hang on to my XP.

Thanks dduck. I think Next time I'm out I'm gonna try to score a test drive from an rxp owner.

Thread Information