Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

riva stage 3+rxp what super charger to run????

Ok so heres the deal. I have a 04 rxp with gen1 wheel, rear air, 14/19, bov, bla,bla,bla....
    my buddy has a 04 rxp with a full riva stg3+ riva water box, Riva rear air, riva pump extension ect....
    his ski broke the riva drive shaft, and through the ds into the SC breaking the housing and the pto and stripped the splines out of the coupler....his insurance company gave him 5800 for the ski including giveing him the ski back.... so he has decided to sell me the ski cheap, and buy a new rxpx.
    So im going to swap all of his stg3+parts to my ski, and put my stuff back on his ski and sell it after i fix the pto and coupler....
    so heres my question. what SC should i buy to run on my soon to bee stg3+rxp? i know i could buy a new outer housing for the stg3 sc but im not sure how many hours it has on it.
    so what is the best sc to run with the stg 3 ecu and injectors without adding a rrfpr??? will a new oem x charger yield me the same speeds as a stg3 sc? or should i get something like a b kit? any help would be GREAT!!!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by b_dolla44 View Post
    Ok so heres the deal. I have a 04 rxp with gen1 wheel, rear air, 14/19, bov, bla,bla,bla....
    my buddy has a 04 rxp with a full riva stg3+ riva water box, Riva rear air, riva pump extension ect....
    his ski broke the riva drive shaft, and through the ds into the SC breaking the housing and the pto and stripped the splines out of the coupler....his insurance company gave him 5800 for the ski including giveing him the ski back.... so he has decided to sell me the ski cheap, and buy a new rxpx.
    So im going to swap all of his stg3+parts to my ski, and put my stuff back on his ski and sell it after i fix the pto and coupler....
    so heres my question. what SC should i buy to run on my soon to bee stg3+rxp? i know i could buy a new outer housing for the stg3 sc but im not sure how many hours it has on it.
    so what is the best sc to run with the stg 3 ecu and injectors without adding a rrfpr??? will a new oem x charger yield me the same speeds as a stg3 sc? or should i get something like a b kit? any help would be GREAT!!!!!

I believe the x-charger is going to be as big as you can go without an rrfpr....I'm thinking the riva ecu is good up to 13lbs of boost and that's where you'll be around at 8600 rpms with an x-charger

+1
    stock x charger is the limit without RRFPR to my knowledge, plus its the best bang for the buck

+1
    so will a Xcharger make more or less power than a Stg3 sc? any one got a idea of the speeds i should be at with a stg 3 plus water box, rear air and x charger?

+1
    judgeing by this thread i can run a rude sc or b kit with just the riva ecu and 50# injectors
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...-*Please-Read*

+1
    McCarty called me about that ski yesterday

If you don't want to go with a RRFPR then the X charger is going to be your best bet.

2rude would make a real good increase in power over the X charger
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...roducts_id=454

You're going to need the RRFPR to run it though
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=1307

+1
    Jerry,
    sorry he called you...im sure he bugged the crap out of you on the phone...lol....I told him to get on greenhulk and do some research...but instead he called you directly...
    thanks for the info jerry, im thinking i might just go with the x charger for now....will the x charger make as power as the stg3 sc?

+1
    Jerry,
    sorry he called you...im sure he bugged the crap out of you on the phone...lol....I told him to get on greenhulk and do some research...but instead he called you directly...
    thanks for the info jerry, im thinking i might just go with the x charger for now....will the x charger make as power as the stg3 sc?
    LOL no worries

The X charger will make more power than the stage 3 SC

+1
    Who is his insurance company? In that situation I would like a deal like that!

home of the dislexic fingers breon's Avatar
    x charger has a little more vol and 1 psi more..than a s3 charger ..i have ran them both...i went 80.3 in cool weather with a x charger and xs intercooler..riva ecu set up .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information