+1

hey guys tone in on this 100 hours supper chargertime to rebuild

hey everone hope everone well i have a seadoo rxt 255 IS with 115 hrs yea it's time. winter coming so got to get it ready for next summer i was thinking about sending my s/c to jerry he say to put xx charger up grade . but i will also have to put rise fuel regultor .i have put solas prop r/d intake grate and s/s wear ring had some issues with the ski everthing worked out ski been running great i want you guys to give your opinion dont want to do something and the damn thing blow up been running to good what should i do stock or what another thing the dealer is a good friend when i tell him to pull the s/c and i pick it up hes going to get pissed and wonder what am up to thanks everone can't wait to get this speed limter off

+1
    Wow. Send your SC to Jerry for rebuild and upgrade or worry about what your dealership friend thinks?
    If your friend's shop can provide you the unsurpassed quality and experience that Jerry has provided to GH members and others for their SC needs then go with your dealership friend. There's nothing wrong with showing loyalty to your friend.
    But I don't believe there's to many members that would count on a dealership to provide you with the finished product Jerry provides.
    The man knows his stuff! IMO. OR PULL THE CHARGER YOURSELF AND DON'T TELL YOUR BUDDY!

+1
    I would send it Jerry, we all know Jerry has rebuilt prob a 1000 or so of these, turn around time is unbelievable...., just tell your friend that your sending it to an expert that specializes in these type chargers...

I havn't seen to many dealers that impress me enough to trust them with a charger rebuild, not saying they are not out there but I havn't seen em....these things spin at 32,000 RPM and when the come apart it can destroy an engine..

My nickle's worth..

+1
    yea am sending it to jerry my dealer friend will be ok but i need to know how hard it's going to put the rise fuel regultor on i have no clue jerry said upgrade to xx charger

Banned User
    +1
    Pulling the top deck on and off is probably the hardest part.

It should be dead simple to work out the RRFPR once you have the engine cover off.

Just go for it...

Remember the US skis are speed limited...

You should feel improvement in ACCEL but remember the ecu also has torque limiting programmed in.

Definitely do it yourself if you are comfortable with tools and send the charger to Jerry.

Thread Information