Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Looking for people to ride in MS or LA

Im a newbie on here and looking for some people to ride with. Ride primarily on the Reservoir, but travel around the surrounding lakes. I have ridden Tickfaw in a boat but not on my ski. I don't mind traveling, just looking to deviate from the norm and have a little fun.

If that's you in your avatar, I'll meet you anytime, any place. You can have my jet ski.

+1
    There is a nice area where you can launch at the East Pearl @ the Pearlington/Slidell line. They have a pretty cool area to ride ranging from flat water and ropeswings to beach type areas and access to lake Pontchartrain and Lake Borgne. It's a pretty cool environment for all ages.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ksalles View Post
    There is a nice area where you can launch at the East Pearl @ the Pearlington/Slidell line. They have a pretty cool area to ride ranging from flat water and ropeswings to beach type areas and access to lake Pontchartrain and Lake Borgne. It's a pretty cool environment for all ages.
    Really. I have family that lives in Slidell. Crossgates. Is there a local group that rides there?

+1
    Thats funny...I grew up on that side of town and still live here. Crossgates isn't but a mile from me. I have a group of friends with skis as well a bunch of friends who have boats. It's a nice place to ride if you're looking for something different. It depends on what kind of riding you like really. There are countless places to ride around Slidell.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSRXP View Post
    Really. I have family that lives in Slidell. Crossgates. Is there a local group that rides there?

+1
    Thats funny...I grew up on that side of town and still live here. Crossgates isn't but a mile from me. I have a group of friends with skis as well a bunch of friends who have boats. It's a nice place to ride if you're looking for something different. It depends on what kind of riding you like really. There are countless places to ride around Slidell.
    I like river riding. Top speed, turns, and a lot of fun. Are you all riding this weekend?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by andisblue View Post
    If that's you in your avatar, I'll meet you anytime, any place. You can have my jet ski.
    Sorry to disappoint... Very much a guy. I just like LSU's new recruiter...

+1
    Not sure if I'll make it, but rest assured there will be skis and boats out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSRXP View Post
    I like river riding. Top speed, turns, and a lot of fun. Are you all riding this weekend?

+1
    Guys, take a look in the Southeast rides section for a thread called "Louisiana Connection". There hasn't been much activity since our leader has been working offshore. A lot of our rides are South in the Mudbug waters or on the Amite River near Gonzales, LA. Look for Fred's On the River in Port Vincent = Launch. --Jeremy

+1
    Where is the launch. Can you give me an address or name. Looking at that area seems like a good time. Keep in touch. I am sure a few of us would come up and do some riding.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information