Before I start, I know this is a double post but I am doing this so the kawi guys who might not always venture onto the yamaha forum can see this
I have only used my gauges on yamaha props but from what I understand, kawasaki props are also 155mm (same as yamaha) so these gauges should fit just fine.
You can see the original thread in my signature.
Hi everyone, I received a lot of PMs over the last week asking if I would be making any prop gauges as seen in my “how to measure a prop tutorial” video. I got approval from Jerry and I will be making them starting today. The cost is 40$ shipped to the lower 48. I already have some international orders to the UK and those are priced on a case by case basis. I have kept the price as low as possible so that you, the buyer, gets the best deal possible.

These gauges are constructed of high quality polymethyl methacrylate which is virtually indestructible. The polymethyl methacrylate is cut on a band saw to ensure clean straight cuts and then is heat rolled to 155mm. Each gauge is handmade and is test fitted on a master gauge to ensure proper fit. These will fit all 155mm props. The polymethyl methacrylate is flexible so it will hug the prop perfectly. The actual gauges are then applied to the polymethyl methacrylate with 3M high strength clear tape. It is also worth noting that these gauges are flexible so they should fit 160mm props and seadoo props fine but I have not personally tested it.

Heat rolling these gauges is a very meticulous process. Too hot and the air in the polymethyl methacrylate will bubble to the surface and wreck the gauge. Too cool and the polymethyl methacrylate will bounce back to its original shape. (see pics below)

You will receive two gauges with every order. One gauge for the leading edge (8-16 degrees) and one gauge for the trailing edge (17-25 degrees).

I am very anal regarding quality so rest assured, you are receiving the upmost quality. Each gauge will do exactly what it is meant to do which is measure a prop… no more, no less. You will get EXACTLY what you see below.

PM me for orders! Paypal only!

Finished gauges:
Too much heat: