Thread: My delima

Lakeland, Fl

My delima

So I bought this Seadoo and it came with a real nice trailor. I registered the seadoo and thats all fine and dandy. But my problem is I couldnt get the trailor registered because there is no VIN or serial number on it. I don't even know what brand it is.

The lady at the Tax collectors office told me to take it somewhere and have it weighed. Which is fine I can do that. But what are they going to register is as seeing how I have no VIN or numbers for the trailor? Should I just make something up? Or do they just say homemade one something?

thanks in advanced for a quick response as im waking up in the morning early to have it weighed and tring to get a tag for it.

Teays Valley, West Virginia
    They'll just register it as homemade

Dallas , Texas
    Same here............I registered my trailer as a home built utility trailer....side benefit is you can swap tag to other small trailers if the need arrises.

Work Harder, Millions on Wellfare Depend On Us! ultramaxracing05's Avatar
    Beaumont, Texas
    homemade just guess a weight and save your money on paying some yahooo to weigh your trailer,
    I went to the tax office and told her its homemade and weighs about 200 lbs.

Thread Information