Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

+1

Jetsport vs li kawi

Who has experience with these dealers? Is Jetsport better? Last time I took my ski to li kawi for 20 hour service and milkshake they didn't put antisieze on the plugs, just wondering if Jetsport is any better or if all these dealers suck

+1
    I used to go to LI kawasaki many years ago (early 90's), bunch of real assholes, owner sucks, parts guy sucked, secretary sucked, they all sucked. It was like they were doing me a favor to let me shop there! Everything was a problem with them but there was no other place to go. I'll never forget my last purchase there, paying $500+ cash for a Kawi pump , skat prop, bearings and assembly, they had all parts on hand and I asked them if they can assemble it that day so I can install and go riding the next day. They were so unfriendly with my request and said they were busy and i would have to wait a couple of days. I had to threaten the order to get it done that day. Jeff at jetsports used to work for them and they screwed him royally. Many of us followed him to jetsports and when I lived in NY I would always go to him for parts and repairs. Honest, knowledgeable and reliable. Its been many moons and hopefully he is still that way. His first shop was in Bayville after which he moved to Jericho TPK. I have no idea how LI Kawasaki is now especially with the advent of the internet but I doubt they changed, including Bill the owner (think thats his name, been so long). Maybe next time I'm in LI I'll stop by (41S off LIE right?) and tell them face to face how they should treat customers. Goto Jetsports! I think I still have their stickers on my old ski

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    come here about 120 skis here right now for service and repair. we also do storage, winterizing, shrink wrap, etc... 10 hour services. we do nothing BUT skis... no ATVs, no bikes.... dedicated PWC-only mechanics, not a bike mechanic working on your ski here.

let me know if i can help with any of your needs.

Steve

+1
    we are also located WATERFRONT on the bay in Seaford. 135 expressway to the end south..... repairs get tested in real world conditions, not on the trailer on the flush. I also have Summer docking EZ port slips.

+1
    Steve your a kawi dealer? This is going to be warranty work.

And yea got the same feeling at li kawi, they acted like they were doing me a favor fixing my ski. Yamaha new Rochelle is prob the worst dealer i ever dealt with, I HATE that place

+1
    Hopefully one day I'll be able to get an FZR, what in specific was your experience at Yami in new Rochelle?

+1
    They jetted my banshee WAY lean. And charged me a shitload to do it. That's when i learned how to fix everything on the bike myself. They also try and sell bikes over msrp. They are dickheads there too won't let you touch anything, my boy was in there with cash to buy a quad, they were being dicks so we left and went to queens and bought it much cheaper.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by official_style View Post
    Steve your a kawi dealer? This is going to be warranty work.
    give me a call 9am - 6pm

516-785-7030

+1
    Left you a message

had experience with both dealers know both owners. i ride alot with all the guys from jet sport. they do almost all my warranty work on my seadoo and kawi they get the shit done when i need it. jet sport is awesome

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information