07 ultra 250x crank case question??

So I am trying to tackle my GIO problem on my 07 ultra 250x. I purchased the R&D crankcase vent system as well as the check valce for the muffler. I am reading about people changing the outlet from the motor to the crankcase and using new hoses could someone break this down please? Is this something I should also do? will it still work with the R&D kit. It would be great if someone could give me a run down of the upgrades and parts to fix this problem without going into the motor.

+1
    All that info is on here but you will have to search for it. So far as the R&D kit, send it back if you have not installed it. It is useless and does not work. Nothing will stop the GIO problem but there are several ways to control it from going back into your crankcase.

Quote Originally Posted by bignig View Post
    So I am trying to tackle my GIO problem on my 07 ultra 250x. I purchased the R&D crankcase vent system as well as the check valce for the muffler. I am reading about people changing the outlet from the motor to the crankcase and using new hoses could someone break this down please? Is this something I should also do? will it still work with the R&D kit. It would be great if someone could give me a run down of the upgrades and parts to fix this problem without going into the motor.
    R&D crankcase vent wont fix the GIO problem. The check valve should. Fixed mine.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiUltra250X View Post
    R&D crankcase vent wont fix the GIO problem. The check valve should. Fixed mine.
    I did both and neither fixed mine. Ocms will worked obviously. Dont allow the crap to renter the crank case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so does the R&D kit do nothing or does it help with the gas in oil? Was thinking about making one of those OCMS would that be better?

Thread Information