Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Pain is fear leaving your body.... rlovebk's Avatar
    +1

Dana Pt. to Oceanside and back race

The last race of the triple crown is this Sunday. If any of you SoCal folks aren't doing anything show up and hang out. Race begin's at 10:30 am and weather should be in the 80's.
    Is it gonna be a Kawi ocean? SeaDoo flat? Who knows?? Will Macc show up and smoke'em all?? (Yami rider) Will Aha (Ahmed Hamoude) keep the streak going? (He has won the last 2 races he entered!!) He is on a roll. Will Dubz1 end the bad luck streak and leave 'em all in his wake? Gerner's Ready!!

Anyways should be a really nice day. Good friends, great setting, good places to eat, beach, bring your ski and go riding....Better yet, enter and race.

Let the smack talkin' smackdown begin!

+1
    my money is on dubz he will be very hungry.

good luck to all.

Go Dubz1

Thanks for the vote of confidence guys! Friebe had my boat for over a month since LB2CAT, he's run a full tank thru it, and no issues. Belt is on, alignment is good! 8300 rpm's. Ocean has been FLAT lately though, and the kelp is killer! Not sure yet of my approach to the kelp, dont want to get stuck or suck something up! A few fast Doo's to boot with that flat water. I'll need some chop, as I believe I will have the only piston boat on the water for Kawi. I'll give it a go guys! My pick..Dubz....

Take the time to smile sirbreaksalot's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubz1 View Post
    Thanks for the vote of confidence guys! Friebe had my boat for over a month since LB2CAT, he's run a full tank thru it, and no issues. Belt is on, alignment is good! 8300 rpm's. Ocean has been FLAT lately though, and the kelp is killer! Not sure yet of my approach to the kelp, dont want to get stuck or suck something up! A few fast Doo's to boot with that flat water. I'll need some chop, as I believe I will have the only piston boat on the water for Kawi. I'll give it a go guys! My pick..Dubz....
    :yay2::yay2::yay2: GOOOOO DUBZ...............

Quote Originally Posted by sirbreaksalot View Post
    :yay2::yay2::yay2: GOOOOO DUBZ...............
    where does he get those toys!

Take the time to smile sirbreaksalot's Avatar
    +1
    when u post look at the GO ADVANCED, then click more smiles

:yay2: Oh like this! GO DUBZ1

Pain is fear leaving your body.... rlovebk's Avatar
    +1
    Lee Phan finished first on a Kawi ultra on a relatively flat day. Tyler White 2nd on a borrowed RXT, (Jim Walkers, OU812) Ahmed Hamade (Aha) in 3rd on a SeaDoo iS.
    Unfortunately we towed Dubz on the way back. (I was on the turn boat) He came around us in 4th place right on the tail of Phan, Gerner, and White but belt issue bit him again. He was bitterly disapointed as he's had a rough go of it this year but he is a competitor and he will be back. I think he got all of his bad luck out of the way this year and is going to KICK SOME ARSE!! next year. He's a great guy.

Thanks Rod. I was feeling REALLY good as I got to the turn boat, indeed Gerner and White were with in striking distance, they were 15-20 seconds ahead of me. Lee seemed to be ~ 30-35 seconds ahead of me. The boat was running really well. A few miles after the turn boat about 8 miles or so, Gerner had just slowed down with a boat issue, I overtook him to gain 3rd, then seconds later, the boat died. I looked, belt snapped in half. No shreads of the belt, just snapped in half. I touched the IC, and it was VERY cool to the touch. I touched the SC Pulley, and it was EXTREMELY HOT! This was only 25 min into the race. I touched the SC itself, and it was even hotter.. Something is up! Gotta figure it out.
    I sucked ass this year, with multiple break downs. i am kinda Glad the season is over!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information