Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    +1

New Magnum pumps from Skat Trak

Here is what Skat Trak has going on for our beloved RXP's

RXP/RXT Magnum Pumps

New for 2005, we now offer a Magnum Pump for the Sea Doo RXP and RXT watercraft. Our all new aluminum pump housings are capable of many different diameter sizes and stator vane configurations. We offer our E-75(155mm), E*-75(158mm), and E+-75(160mm) pump diameter sizes. With these sizes, we can install our 6 Vane Standard, 8 Vane Standard, 12 Vane Set Back, and 14 Vane Set Back stainless steel stator configurations. The variety of magnum pumps allows us to customize a Magnum Pump system for your racing application and horsepower needs.

The 6 Vane Standard and 8 Vane Standard are installed into an Extended Aluminum pump housing. This Extended Aluminum pump housing includes extended VTS and reverse gate arms. It also includes an extended steering cable end for easy installation.

The RXP-RXT Magnum Pump kit is compatible with the OEM Venturi and Steering nozzle systems. The Reverse gate system is also compatible with our Magnum Pump. The OEM siphon system is still utilized with our Magnum Pump and the OEM nozzles.

Retail $1238.79

RXP/RXT, 4-Tec, XPL Nozzle Systems

We also offer our auto drop and manual drop nozzle system for the RXP-RXT, GTX 4-Tec, GTX 4-Tec SC, and Sea Doo 951cc watercraft The replacement nozzles are compatible with both the OEM pump housings and our Magnum Pump systems. The venture nozzle kits come complete with venture nozzle, variable trim ring, steering nozzle, four interchangeable rings of your choice, and all the accessories (nuts, bolts, washers, lock washers, etc...) needed to install the nozzle kits. Nozzles are compatible with the OEM VTS systems or can be locked into a fixed position with additional hardware. (note: The nozzle kits are not compatible with reverse gate systems. Reverse gates will need to be removed when running Skat-Trak nozzle kits)

Our RXP-RXT nozzle kit includes interchangeable ring capabilities. The interchangeable rings allow you to adjust the exit diameter size of the venturi and steering nozzle. The rings give you complete control to fine tune the jet pump system. The interchangeable rings range from 83mm in diameter to 95mm in diameter in 1mm increments. The Venturi nozzle comes with 6 internal stator vane blades for added stability and handling performance.

We offer the RXP-RXT, GTX 4-Tec, GTX 4-Tec SC, and 951 Nozzle Kit in three different configurations. The first configuration, Manual Drop, uses the OEM manual VTS system to trim the steering nozzle manually. This gives the rider complete control of the trim system. The second configuration, Auto Drop, drops or trims the steering nozzle automatically when steering the watercraft left and right. The third configuration, Auto & Manual Drop, utilizes both systems in one nozzle. This system will automatically drop the nozzle when turning the watercraft plus you have the capabilities of manually dropping the nozzle.

Retail $544.32

+1
    So basically for $2K you can get the whole set up and this will be an improved hook-up pump with the same idea behind the PPG venturi all combined?

+1
    supposidly the pumps provide EXCELLENT hookup and incorporate a double bearing design. You will still want to run a PPG Venturi to squeeze that last little bit of speed out of your ski.

+1
    Jerry, why would you want to do that when they nozzle kit is adjustable on the Skat pumps?

+1
    Well, i just read that the venturi rings go from 83 mm on up. Stock size is 82 mm. To get more speed you need to go down in size. Larger give you better hole shot and acceleration. They need to make some smaller rings too!

Hulk, so can we expect you to be testing one of these after your stage three is complete

Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk
    Well, i just read that the venturi rings go from 83 mm on up. Stock size is 82 mm. To get more speed you need to go down in size. Larger give you better hole shot and acceleration. They ne ed to make some smaller rings too!
    Check this out, I made a 80mm out of my stock venturi I now have two to test, might be going out today. the rain has past us by. GP sent me a 80.5 to test, so I'll be testing both to see wich is the best for my ski.

+1
    joe, unfortunately im out of money right now

Maybe by the end of summer i'll have one though.

Pete, keep us informed. I cant wait to hear your results.

What!!! Hulks out of money! Stage 3 killed you huh? Oh well you could always sell more stickers for future mods

+1
    haha, i'd have to sell ALOT of stickers!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information