Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Queenslanders.

  1. #1
    the wotman likes boobs wotman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,069
    +1
    48

    Queenslanders.

    Come on Queenslanders, fly the flag for Kawasaki at Moogera on the 17th this month.
    We wont be the fastest there but at least we try.
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...am#post1562860


  2. #2
    the wotman likes boobs wotman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,069
    +1
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by wot recession View Post
    Come on Queenslanders, fly the flag for Kawasaki at Moogera on the 17th this month.
    We wont be the fastest there but at least we try.
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...am#post1562860
    Im not leaving the front page until I get atleast one coment

  3. #3
    JET250's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Australia mate fair dinkum.
    Posts
    1,278
    +1
    2
    hell i'm in......would love to come but my motec powered fzr killer wont be ready in time. bring em all to redcliff in january.

  4. #4
    Take the time to smile sirbreaksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Brisvegas
    Posts
    4,166
    +1
    602
    Quote Originally Posted by JET250 View Post
    hell i'm in......would love to come but my motec powered fzr killer wont be ready in time. bring em all to redcliff in january.
    FZR killer you say......... come on Fella

  5. #5
    Take the time to smile sirbreaksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Brisvegas
    Posts
    4,166
    +1
    602
    Quote Originally Posted by wot recession View Post
    Come on Queenslanders, fly the flag for Kawasaki at Moogera on the 17th this month.
    We wont be the fastest there but at least we try.
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...am#post1562860
    I can watch..........as I carrying out some maintenance on mine right now
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00017-20100824-1654.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	216366  

  6. #6
    JET250's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Australia mate fair dinkum.
    Posts
    1,278
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by sirbreaksalot View Post
    FZR killer you say......... come on Fella
    yeah your right, might need an engine builder that knows what he's doing......

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    down under
    Posts
    645
    +1
    15
    I'll see if I can get Christian to bring his boats.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    down under
    Posts
    645
    +1
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by JET250 View Post
    yeah your right, might need an engine builder that knows what he's doing......
    If you are purely into gps numbers that seem to be all the rage on this site, you may need a hull builder as well. Or a surface drive. I'd be pleasantly surprised if even the mythical 2011 Megasaki will get the top speed numbers a modded fzr is capable of. On glass water of course.

  9. #9
    the wotman likes boobs wotman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,069
    +1
    48
    doesn't matter any excuse to ride fresh water.

  10. #10
    Take the time to smile sirbreaksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Brisvegas
    Posts
    4,166
    +1
    602
    Quote Originally Posted by eel View Post
    If you are purely into gps numbers that seem to be all the rage on this site, you may need a hull builder as well. Or a surface drive. I'd be pleasantly surprised if even the mythical 2011 Megasaki will get the top speed numbers a modded fzr is capable of. On glass water of course.
    so sad but o so very true ..........We will Never bet them FZ yammis on smooth water drag races
    When competing against correctly modded skiies

    rough water is our place and hopefully the new craft will retain this ability

    Waz

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Skifari 2013 - Queensland Australia
    By Benno1 in forum Videos & Pictures
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-09-2013, 10:08 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-14-2011, 06:07 AM
  3. Queensland Floods crisis
    By Offshore Aussie in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-18-2011, 11:25 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 01:37 PM
  5. Somerset Dam, Queensland, Australia.
    By Gunna in forum Australia
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 02:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •