Testing GP1200 Multifunction Meter - Can't find Blue connector?

So my display meter acts funky as heck. When I originally got the machine running it didn't work - only had a steady warning light on. When I didn't run it for a month, I put the battery back in and it magically started working. I painted it over the past two weeks, and now I'm back to the only readout being the ability to enter a lock code. I realize I don't really need the gauges, but I know they work, and I would like to give my girlfriend piece of mind on the fuel level - as well as any miniscule resale value.

Anyway, I have the service manual, and to run a diagnostic I have to disconnect the blue single pin connector. Problem is, I can't find it, and seem to have a blue wire not connected to anything in my harness?

(For what it's worth, someone on pwc forum said his meter only works will a full battery. Mine is at about 50% right now and on the charger...although it had plenty of juice to crank the engine)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0034.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	224.3 KB 
ID:	216226Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0033.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	228.6 KB 
ID:	216225Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0035.jpg 
Views:	339 
Size:	290.7 KB 
ID:	216227

+1
    It's the blue plug single wire one in your hand. Whomever said it only works with a full battery is clueless..

M

I figured they were, but I'm still confused. Does the blue wire I am holding (b/r and b/blk) plug into anything? I've had the display working without it, and from the wiring diagram in the service manual it looks like it is for the buzzer?

My blue wire is used to reset the code,so it probably needs to be plugged up for your gauge to work right,mine is a 97 gp 1200,probably the same wiring,you must have the other end of that plug in there somewhere.Depending on your year it could be different but 97-99 should be the same.what year?oops never mind ,i was thinking about the blue connector,i see the plug you are referring to,if i get a chance i will look at mine to see where that plug goes.

Thread Information