Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    +1

Miami/Ft. Lauderdale to Bimini May-June 2011

Looking to plan a ride around the end of May beginning of June. Might have 3-5 people from Ontario willing to make the trip. Anyone looking to do this ride around this time post up. Would be nice toget some locals to come along.

i'm up for the trip. might make more than one next year if there are two or more groups heading out. i've heard it is such an awesome trip. i'll see about getting a boat or two to go along for extra storage and as a tow vehicle in case someone breaks down.

+1
    Heaven forbib there is a break down but would be awesome to have a chase boat incase there was a problem. LOL maybe one with a lift on the rear swim plat forum ahahaha....

What about if the chase boat break down ???

Dockside do you think it would be worth trying to find a demo or used 4 place trailer to rent.. I guess it depends on who is going closer to the spring time. I am already getting pumped for this ride.. lets make it happen.

+1
    Ya if we can find a 4 place that would be sweet.. Maybe a dealer has one. Should talk to Andrews maybe they know of one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
    Heaven forbib there is a break down but would be awesome to have a chase boat incase there was a problem. LOL maybe one with a lift on the rear swim plat forum ahahaha....

i'll make some calls. i might know someone with a boat that has a lift on the back.

+1
    I will def. make the ride. Would be great if anyone that has stayed there would let us know of some of the hotels we should look into for booking rooms. Think this will be a great ride. If anyone from the Virginia Beach area is looking to head down, let me know. I will be making this long drive.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Toobold View Post
    I will def. make the ride. Would be great if anyone that has stayed there would let us know of some of the hotels we should look into for booking rooms. Think this will be a great ride. If anyone from the Virginia Beach area is looking to head down, let me know. I will be making this long drive.
    $400/night at Bimini Sands for a 2 bedroom condo with upstairs loft and living room sleeper sofa. We had 8 people, and everyone had a bed. The condo itself was great! Would definitely stay there again.

Quote Originally Posted by Toobold View Post
    good to hear! although I think our drive is a bit longer haha, i am about 26 hours from Miami straight driving. Lol. Well worth it though! Hope to ride in the keys for a day or two depending on how the bimini run / weather turns out! I rode in the upper keys near islamorada once it was nice! but cooler - was in march i think.

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information