Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

CANDooPro Diagnostic System now available through Greenhulk.net!

CANDooPro and Greenhulk.net are pleased to announce that the CANDooPro Diagnostic System for Sea Doo Personal Watercraft is now available for purchase in the PWCPerformance store.

The CANDooPro system is a powerful system that provides the ability to diagnose and work on Sea Doo Personal Watercraft. It presently works with 1996-2008 models, including carbureted, RFI, DI, and 4-Tec skis. (2009-2010 models are not currently supported, but an update will be coming soon to support these models)

The CANDooPro system comes in two configurations:

- A Home/Limited License version

- A Shop/Unlimited License version

The Home/Limited License version retails for $399, and allows you to work on up to 4 skis, giving the DIY home user the powerful ability to work on his own skis. The $399 price gives you all software updates and hardware warranty for one year. After one year, an annual Maintenance Fee of $39 gives you another year of software updates and hardware warranty.

The Shop/Unlimited License version retails for $1,749, and allows the PWC shop the ability to work on an unlimited number of skis. The $1,749 price gives you all software updates and hardware warranty for one year. After one year, an annual Maintenance Fee of $169 gives you another year of software updates and hardware warranty.

Please visit the store at this link to buy the system or get more information:

http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...x&cPath=18_166

+1
    When is it going to be able to change the rev limit on the xpl 951 carb models? If it does I will buy one now. That's all I'm looking at Doing maybe provide a service I'm sure several would like that done with out having to buy all the extra stuff

+1
    Anybody purchased one of these yet?

This is how I run a jetski shop in the desert nmpeter's Avatar
    +1
    I recently acquired one. I have a gaggle of DI's in my customer base and was able to justify the purchase, even though I have a seadoo handheld programmer (for all my old two stroke stuff) and an SBT scan tool (purchased to make 4-tec keys)

Being able to read and clear the fault history on a DI means I can spend less time pondering what might be wrong and switching our parts from my low hour blown engine DI (my previous method of diagnostics when the ohmeter failed to point it's little finger)

Well worth the money, especially for a DI owner who tired of paying diagnostic fees at the local dealers, or somebody who has a couple of skis in a remote location.

It's NOT a magic wand..you still need some chops to fix a ski..but if for example you want to key your skis alike..it's pretty handy. Unless your Seadoo dealer is a gem and does that stuff on the cheap.

+1
    My experience with the DI is limited to 10 minuets and three beers. The ski we were working on has been a trailer queen for 5 years as the "Dealer" tried everything under the sun to get her running in the end they threw in the towel and sold the ski for penny's. So I hooked up Candoo and we "CT Watercraft" Joe ran all that we could and ruled out the electrics and concentrated on the basics. (Suck Push Boom Blow) and it turned out to be a weak fuel pump. Go figure sometimes its the small things that gets overlooked. And this tool paid for itself on one ski. Dennis Jeff keep up with the updates your work is not going unnoticed.

This is how I run a jetski shop in the desert nmpeter's Avatar
    +1
    One of the first tools I added when I got back in this business was a fuel pressure gauge...I had enough experience with my old honda accords to know that an in tank pump was always one of the "usual suspects"

The beauty of this tool is that it gives customers a new choice. A dealer who likely has nobody on staff that knows the ins and outs of these older models, an independent that has to guess, and the independent that made a commitment to service.

I was impressed enough with the developers to go ahead with this purhcase..even when it's late in the season, I figured I could make a good start this winter...and of course I have that 951 di that's going to need a new motor on the lot, a 787 rfi that made me unhappy enough to park it in the back of the lot ( the motor has to come out for a water leak..and I suspect the rotary valve is toast)

When I started to count up the Di customers I have..I said "ok..gotta have it"..when I thought about the hassles I had sending my good customers to the local seadoo dealer (uh..that's 75 miles away) for cluster work..I said..I GOTTA have it!

I'm looking forward to increased functionality, improvements on the UI and other things. Development on the SBT product seems to be stalled..they extended the license for a full year, which makes me suspect they have nothing even close to being ready..but I guess time will tell how the market will shake out.

+1
    The smartest tool in the box is the person filling the box.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by nmpeter View Post
    One of the first tools I added when I got back in this business was a fuel pressure gauge...I had enough experience with my old honda accords to know that an in tank pump was always one of the "usual suspects"

The beauty of this tool is that it gives customers a new choice. A dealer who likely has nobody on staff that knows the ins and outs of these older models, an independent that has to guess, and the independent that made a commitment to service.

I was impressed enough with the developers to go ahead with this purhcase..even when it's late in the season, I figured I could make a good start this winter...and of course I have that 951 di that's going to need a new motor on the lot, a 787 rfi that made me unhappy enough to park it in the back of the lot ( the motor has to come out for a water leak..and I suspect the rotary valve is toast)

When I started to count up the Di customers I have..I said "ok..gotta have it"..when I thought about the hassles I had sending my good customers to the local seadoo dealer (uh..that's 75 miles away) for cluster work..I said..I GOTTA have it!

I'm looking forward to increased functionality, improvements on the UI and other things. Development on the SBT product seems to be stalled..they extended the license for a full year, which makes me suspect they have nothing even close to being ready..but I guess time will tell how the market will shake out.

I have been lucky enough to be in the shop of Sea-Doo dealers using buds, and had some hands on experiance with it. The Candoo Pro exceeded the Buds system for operation ability. when Beerdart came over andhooked up to the DI I had here, I was sold. Just received mine in the mail today and hope to have it all online and working within the week. This really steps up the professionalism a small shop can be now. It now eliminates going to the dealer 100%.

Im just amazed that the "Seadoo Dealer" beerdart mentioned that had the DI before you guys never thought to check fuel pressure. JMO to always start with the basics then go from there when dealing with a cranks but no start issue and FI. Just because you hear the pump fire up when you put the key on doesn't mean Jack.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdart View Post
    My experience with the DI is limited to 10 minuets and three beers. The ski we were working on has been a trailer queen for 5 years as the "Dealer" tried everything under the sun to get her running in the end they threw in the towel and sold the ski for penny's. So I hooked up Candoo and we "CT Watercraft" Joe ran all that we could and ruled out the electrics and concentrated on the basics. (Suck Push Boom Blow) and it turned out to be a weak fuel pump. Go figure sometimes its the small things that gets overlooked. And this tool paid for itself on one ski. Dennis Jeff keep up with the updates your work is not going unnoticed.
    Cant believe the dealer couldn't figure out it was a bad fuel pump. Thats one of the most common issues the DI's had. They are very sensitive to fuel pressure.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information