Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tim Judge Information..........

Well.........I'll make the first post on TJ's Forum.

Here are some things to think about when picking a Tuner.........

PERFORMANCE........Do you want to go faster than stock? Most of us here do. Tim Judge is legendary in go fast goodies for your GPR. He is currently in the Guiness World Record Books for building a GPR early in the GP1200R models and pushed the limit to 87.5 mph runs with his tuning ability. More information on his services and performance #'s for your GPR or Kawi look him up at his web-site............ www.JudgeMotorSports.com

RELIABILITY...........Do you want to go faster than stock, and run ALL DAY LONG?? Most of us here do. No matter if you turn wrenches or not.......you want a RELIABLE set-up. You don't want to be one of the guys/gals that posts ....."I just did....." and now it won't run. Judge Motorsports is your answer. I can personally attest to my personal GPR that was built by Tim Judge and currently has over 100 hours of ABUSE on it and it still runs like the day I brought it home.

SERVICE..............Do you want the Red Carpet roled out to you when you decide to go faster than stock?? Most of us here do. Be Prepared to be treated like Royalty by Judge Motorsports. Tim Judge has built a business on Performance, Reliability AND Service. You want someone that you can talk to......You want someone that will build the package YOU want, not what THEY want, and will listen to each detail of your request with an attitude of "there are no dumb questions". Be prepared at Judge Motorsports to not only like the "work" but like "The Guy Behind The Work".

As you can tell I and many others are happy customers of Tim Judge..........there is a reason for that. If you are in the market for a tuner.....just make sure you at least talk to this one at some point in time.
    Last edited by Drink My Dust; 10-27-2006 at 02:11 PM.

+1
    DMD has he done anything with the 05/06 EFI boats yet?
    SHOOTER

Quote Originally Posted by shooter98xpl View Post
    DMD has he done anything with the 05/06 EFI boats yet?
    SHOOTER
    (954) 415-9226...............He'll tell you all about it.

+1
    can't afford long distance calls, WFO and Fernando keep my phone line too busy, Is he a friendly guy to talk to or is he one of those guys that talk down at you.
    SHOOTER

You must have missed this...........

Quote Originally Posted by Drink My Dust View Post
    SERVICE..............Do you want the Red Carpet roled out to you when you decide to go faster than stock?? Most of us here do. Be Prepared to be treated like Royalty by Judge Motorsports. Tim Judge has built a business on Performance, Reliability AND Service. You want someone that you can talk to......You want someone that will build the package YOU want, not what THEY want, and will listen to each detail of your request with an attitude of "there are no dumb questions". Be prepared at Judge Motorsports to not only like the "work" but like "The Guy Behind The Work".

+1
    alright DMD, I'll call him tomorrow. Then I'll buzz you afterwards,
    SHOOTER
    p.s. thanks

+1

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by shooter98xpl View Post
    can't afford long distance calls, WFO and Fernando keep my phone line too busy, Is he a friendly guy to talk to or is he one of those guys that talk down at you.
    SHOOTER
    LOL

But seriously TJ is a great guy to talk to with a lot of experience. He wont talk down to you either. He and I are working together on several projects. As far as service, I had a customer's boat stick a piston right before the world finals, I shipped an extra cyl to TJ, he took it on the road with him and ported it and sent it back... from Havasu. Now thats service in my book!!!

+1
    I don't believe anything that comes out of your mouth Richard (remember the movie Tommy Boy), hahahahahahhaa.
    Cool. Hey Rich I will call you later, I got some things coming up we need to talk about.
    SHOOTER

TJ is the MOST easy guy to talk to! He sounds like a liad back surfer dude on the phone..

Thanks to all for the support,been out racing and am back in the shop so I will be able to take your calls,sorry for any delays in the past few weeks,thanks again TJ.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information