Help Anyone Nightmare Seadoo Rxp will run for a few seconds then seems like limp mode

Hi everyone lets see i purchased a seadoo rxp 05 off my cousin. he basically murdered it got it stuck in the mud and everything went wrong. i replaced it with a new engine from sbt. new supercharger, new boots, oil pump, oil radiator, water pump everything. the lcd gauge cluster worked in the beginning but now it is out. When i start the ski in the water everything is normal no unusal noise and idles perfectly. as i start to accelerate it goes for maybe 2 seconds normallly then seems like it bogs. when i shut it off and go again its the same thing. i replaced the bad gas did everything . i dont know what to do from here. do you have to reprogram the computer after installing a new engine?

Quote Originally Posted by SeadooRxp33 View Post
    Hi everyone lets see i purchased a seadoo rxp 05 off my cousin. he basically murdered it got it stuck in the mud and everything went wrong. i replaced it with a new engine from sbt. new supercharger, new boots, oil pump, oil radiator, water pump everything. the lcd gauge cluster worked in the beginning but now it is out. When i start the ski in the water everything is normal no unusal noise and idles perfectly. as i start to accelerate it goes for maybe 2 seconds normallly then seems like it bogs. when i shut it off and go again its the same thing. i replaced the bad gas did everything . i dont know what to do from here. do you have to reprogram the computer after installing a new engine?
    could be many thing , could be a sensor thats unplug or a bad sensor, u need to hook it up to the buds or cando system to check for problem, does any codes come up

Thread Information