Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: GPR1300

GPR1300

Hi - Probably a stupid question but what needs to be done to fit triple pipes to a 2007 GPR1300

How do you get extra fuel to the motor.

Thanks

+1
    Start by searching, you will get torn appart if you dont

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by justwin View Post
    Hi - Probably a stupid question but what needs to be done to fit triple pipes to a 2007 GPR1300

How do you get extra fuel to the motor.

Thanks
    What I've read on here they won't last...R&D does makes a set up...

Quote Originally Posted by Paul2005GPR View Post
    Also, talk to WaterWoody
    +1, dont go any further until you speak with kevin. He has had experience with EFI and tripples...

Quote Originally Posted by fatrat View Post
    no offense to you but I hate when people say "search" if we/me/they wanted to "search" we would go to google, this is a forum a place to put up questions and people reply with an ans. or a direction of a link end of story, this is the worst site I have ever seen to tell people to search
    I have to comment here:
    the search function is a great tool, questions are not an issue, not the case here but when newbs come onboard and ask the same questions that have been repeatedly answered it does get frustrating seeing the same thing over and over again, a perfect example is the great " what oil do I use"...
    some much info has been added by the members who have tried and posted results... we all use the search function, sometimes it always doesnt put you where you want to be or could take days to read thru all the threads, but it is out here...
    I`m kinda tired of people wanting information "right now" instead of getting off their lazy ass`s and looking for answers. Members here certainly took the time to divulge the info and do the testing, and this is another reason why so many new threads get overlooked and unanswered bc the members who already contributed are tired of the repitition...
    plus if people actually took the time to read the forum posting rules they would know already...

If people are going to work on their own machines the least they could do it get a service manual. It is very valuable with all the specs and torque values instead of endless questions on every little detail...

I`m on other forums and for example, the Nico boards are great source of info, but in my opinion they are to infested with young people more worried about what air intake, or wheels and springs than actually learning anything, almost no motor builds, and when anyone asks a question they get quickly berated, so it does exist in other forums, its the internet and your going to have retards...

quite frankly if anyone doesnt like this site, they can make the choice to not come here...just my 2 cents

Welcome to the forum justwin, kick back and enjoy the board...

+1
    We have seen a trend at GH over the last 6 months or so...first a few months back the 2 stroke discussion was put behind the 4 stroke discussion...I've seen less hits and post to threads than ever before and new Qs put up...simply said there's no new info ,parts and mods for the 2 stroke..nothing really new to talk about...the 2 stroke is fading out lets face it..with added boost superchargers ,reflashes,custom intercoolers etc. in the 4 stroke there's always new aftermarket goodies coming out....best thing about the 2 stroke section is putting pics of your crank,cyl, piston or any problem that can be diagnosis by the top tuners and gurus...GH is here to walk you through it....

Pale Rider I have to agree with many of your points, but i always hate to see it as the second post to a guys thread for him to search........... I would assume he has done so before posting up a new thread (maybe I shouldn't do that). You are right if they don't like it they can leave its that simple. I have to come to this site I don't know a great deal about these skis even if they are fading out, I have to learn so reading here is all I have. I depend on this site and the old memebers of it for their info posted. This is a great site I am not taking anything away from it at all. sorry for hi-jacking your thread.

Moderated
    Hi All

I have removed some comments i considred unhelpful.

please always try to remember, we were all n00bs once and we are a community that loves to help each other out.

sharing is caring and btw there is no such thing as stupid questions, only stupid answers.

peace.

Quote Originally Posted by fatrat View Post
    Pale Rider I have to agree with many of your points, but i always hate to see it as the second post to a guys thread for him to search........... I would assume he has done so before posting up a new thread (maybe I shouldn't do that). You are right if they don't like it they can leave its that simple. I have to come to this site I don't know a great deal about these skis even if they are fading out, I have to learn so reading here is all I have. I depend on this site and the old memebers of it for their info posted. This is a great site I am not taking anything away from it at all. sorry for hi-jacking your thread.
    it`s all good bro, no harm, no foul...

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    I have to comment here:
    the search function is a great tool, questions are not an issue, not the case here but when newbs come onboard and ask the same questions that have been repeatedly answered it does get frustrating seeing the same thing over and over again, a perfect example is the great " what oil do I use"...
    Easy to say when you've been here for a while and know the answers. Search "what oil do I use" and you'll get back "search for "what" - oil, do, I, and use do not meet minimum word length for search". And if the admins have added "oil" to the list of exceptions to short words for the board to index, the first 5 pages of results will be newbies asking and being told to search.

In short, easier said than done. You have to search for an hour to get an answer that could be provided by someone knowledgeable in 5 minutes.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information