Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

Any recommendations for AFR logging? LM-2 basic, DL-32, LM-2 duo...

Can anyone recommend a reasonable way to log AFR's? I know there is the lm-2 basic...but is that all I need? I already have the lc-1, I just can't log. I'm a bit confused as to what I need as there is the DL-32, the LM-2 basic kit, the LM-2 kit and the LM-2 duo kit. I'm trying to fine tune some trouble spots and would like to have logging capabilities.
    Any help would be appreciated.

+1
    You still having problems? Bill might log it for you if you don't want to have to buy a logging kit. Or if you have a laptop the LC-1 can log right to it I think.

+1
    I haven't been able to test the "hesitation" problem yet cause I still need to drill and tap new holes for the Riva adjustable nozzle/ring set-up....I stripped 'em.
    I don't mind buying the AFR logging set-up...I just don't know what to buy.
    I don't see how you can log direct to a computer with the lc-1 and at the same time ride your ski at WOT...?

+1
    I think the DL-32 is going to be overkill if all you want to do is log AFR. I've been using the LM-2 & it's a great unit. You won't need the dual sensor kit on a 4 cyl engine. The basic kit won't come with the case, OBDII cable or analog cable(required to log rpm) included in the full kit. Since you already have a sensor installed for your LC-1, the LM-2 will be real quick to plug in when you want to log.

I got mine from Dynotune for $400, but I've seen them new on ebay much cheaper. There's lots of new basic kits listed right now for under $250; you'll just need the $25 analog cable for rpm.

+1
    Thanks mjh3ides. Good info and much appreciated.

I used the DL-32 and it is overkill for just logging AFR. I was logging a half dozen things or more when I was using it. A LM-2 should work fine if you cannot find someone to log for you. I have one of those as well and you just stick the memory card in it and log away with you sensor installed.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by gmoeller View Post
    I haven't been able to test the "hesitation" problem yet cause I still need to drill and tap new holes for the Riva adjustable nozzle/ring set-up....I stripped 'em.
    I don't mind buying the AFR logging set-up...I just don't know what to buy.
    I don't see how you can log direct to a computer with the lc-1 and at the same time ride your ski at WOT...?
    My ski is still having this "hesitation" as well...I was gonna try running it without the powershot, with temps still being warm but I havta get a new intermediate housing first. I'm supposed to be meeting up with WFO the next time he's in Beaumont, to give him my ski...I'm just gonna let him give it the works, over the winter.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOBiz View Post
    I used the DL-32 and it is overkill for just logging AFR. I was logging a half dozen things or more when I was using it. A LM-2 should work fine if you cannot find someone to log for you. I have one of those as well and you just stick the memory card in it and log away with you sensor installed.
    Thanks SHOBiz.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by C Dawg222 View Post
    My ski is still having this "hesitation" as well...I was gonna try running it without the powershot, with temps still being warm but I havta get a new intermediate housing first. I'm supposed to be meeting up with WFO the next time he's in Beaumont, to give him my ski...I'm just gonna let him give it the works, over the winter.
    Running it without the Powershot will be my next "try" also.

Beaumont....Where is that?

edit... nevermind there's a Beaumont in California also, but pretty sure you're not talking about the same one.

+1
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...-Ski-a-GPR-SHO

Another choice is the FAST unit, check out the links under interesting stuff in the 1st post of the thread above

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information