05 gp1300 - seat cover pics

Converted motorcyle rider (= "newbie" here) and struggling on seat upgrade. The stock is just too slick! I just created my account on greenhulk today, but I've been checking it out for awhile now. The information on here is great and even people like me that are thinking about getting a ski can get some valuable information from this site.

Having said that, I think I want the M-Line seat cover, but not sure about color choice. I'd consider another brand too, so I'm hoping other greenhulkers with 05 GP's (and have upgraded their seat) will put them on here for someone else like me that may be looking to upgrade. I did search first, but didn't see all that many for this year.

Thanks and you guys are the best. Love this site!

Riva has some I got the one that has the same color as the ski. look at my pic . the seat holds you to the gp

Gainesville, Ga.. Lake Lanier ....... 2006 FXHO Cruiser
    Quote Originally Posted by GP1300R_MAN View Post
    Converted motorcyle rider (= "newbie" here) and struggling on seat upgrade. The stock is just too slick! I just created my account on greenhulk today, but I've been checking it out for awhile now. The information on here is great and even people like me that are thinking about getting a ski can get some valuable information from this site.

Having said that, I think I want the M-Line seat cover, but not sure about color choice. I'd consider another brand too, so I'm hoping other greenhulkers with 05 GP's (and have upgraded their seat) will put them on here for someone else like me that may be looking to upgrade. I did search first, but didn't see all that many for this year.

Thanks and you guys are the best. Love this site!
    Hydrotoys has a gread thread on how to install a cover.......put your new one on over the old one....

The original is water proof!

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...hlight=stapler

Bill

Thread Information