How was your 2010 world final experience?

WOW... well im totally struck speachless. just like i was all week at havasu, people ask me how it was and i dont know where to start ... last minute plans from me and my buddys down in the cayman islands to go watch world finals worked out to be the best tour ever. have never been to any event of that caliber, size and very competitive... every golf cart had rims furry seats and dual exausts, v8 bar stool, stand up jetski doing wheelies down the road with 4 offroad tires attached. monster showed up with a 40ft trailer that transformed into a 2 story club with bar couches and top viewing deck. the booths, people, organizers and racing was all top notch.... except for the old man givin me shit about doing donuts in the dirt parking lot with our rented charger... OOPS! sorry to the 200 people who came back to dust caked cars!

it was very cool meeting people who ive talked to and argued with for hours on the form. walked up to trailer like Les Cook, Dustin Farthing, Sam Harvey expecting to get chased off and instead greeted with a "whats up" or "want a beer" even though these guys are savages on the course the love of the sport barrels through the pits and trailers. it was intense!!!

my BIGGEST regards go out to "Team Mean" what an extraordinary group of people. i bet Mr. Louis Milone had more work trying to answer my questions and shut me up than did on the skis all week lol... some how we smiled our way to a dinner table with the entire Team Mean which just kicked off our week. our roots were in and now we had 2 fenominal riders to cheer for Chrsitine Milone and Jeremy Schandelmayer who both did outstanding! The love and respect that flows through their team is indescribable we were there 5 days and made friends for life!.

Thanks to everyone who had a part in world finals and hopefully its bigger and better next year. theirs already 1 more rider ready for registration ..Congrats to C. Milone and J. Schandelmayer on their world rankings. see everyone next year.
    Kramer. Vito. Jon. Kaz.
    Cayman Islands

Tampa Bay
    Are the results posted on the forum? I really hate searching the IJSBA site for results.....

Delray Beach, Florida
    You guys were a pleasure to have around.. looking forward to next year already, but first everything is on it's way to King's Cup...

I thing we seriously have to think about this "jet around Cayman" race.. Maybe we can work out a deal.. I have some ideas...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5009.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	217527   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4869.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	116.7 KB 
ID:	217528   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4983.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	217529   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5002.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	107.7 KB 
ID:	217530   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5119.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	110.2 KB 
ID:	217531  

good luck at the kings cup! hope its nice and calm for u guys! JAC isnt a questions its a must!!! lol let me know what your planing and we will make it work!

The Atl
    Havasu was epic as always...From the Parties at the Princess Palace to hanging out at Macc Racing when we arrived..Racing was incredible with only one real accident for the Team from Oman. Freestyle was awesome to watch, you just have to wonder where will they go next???

Thread Information