Good beginners/kids ski 1990 Yamaha Waverunner II clean freshwater low hours !

Im sorry about the pics. The sun was going down and I used my iphone.

I just picked this ski up in a package deal and have no use or space for it. Its a 1990 and is by far the cleanest 20 year old ski I have ever seen. The rubrails are clean, the deck has minimal, if any, scratches, the bottom of the hull is very clean, the seat is unripped or faded, the engine bay is spotless, and the plastics are not discolored. There is no corrosion anywhere on it. It is a low hour and freshwater ski. The only cosmetic flaw appears to be some chipping and spider cracking at the bottom of the rear grab bar.

While this ski will not break any speed records, these 650cc yamahas were extremely reliable, fuel efficient, and easy to work on. It probably does 40mph as a guess. PERFECT to put your kids on to putt around the lake!
    The parts for these skis are readily available and cheap. The ski starts and runs fine. It will need a tune-up next year but other than that Its a solid ski. Im asking $600 or trade for a quad like a blaster or etc.
    Other interesting trades considered.
    The trailer pictured is NOT included.

Ok time to part this ski out. Sorry for deleting the photos in photobucket.

The hull is exceptionally clean for a 1990. The only wear and tear is to the rear grab bar. It has some spider cracking. The rest of the ski looks like a 5 yr old ski, not a 20 yr old ski. My guess is that it was barely ridden.

I am keeping the motor, midshaft and bearing, ebox, carbs, and paperwork/tags to put in a superjet hull. Everything else is available. PM me your wants. I will re-post in the parts section.

Thread Information